What's new

A little about me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yobib

Addict
Reaction
hello there, my name is rey

21 years of age, from bicol, love to play computer games, basketball, travel, and love being curious :)

im known as yobib in the game of DotA(1&2) so you can add me up on steam.

and last but not the least, Amira is my Crush ;-)

that's all hope to have more friends here and to learn more here in PH Corner.

Hellow, Welcome to PHCorner.Net Hope you Enjoy your Staying Here :), Im playing DOTA 1 but 2 ?? Hehehee My favorite Hero is PUCK you ?

hi nice to meet you imbz, does your name means imba? hehe.. yes dota 2 has more high graphics and more exciting than dota 1, you can visit: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to register in steam and download dota 2 via steam. nice hero puck.
my favorite hero so far is pudge :)

hi nice to meet you imbz, does your name means imba? hehe.. yes dota 2 has more high graphics and more exciting than dota 1, you can visit: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to register in steam and dôwnlôad dota 2 via steam. nice hero puck.
my favorite hero so far is pudge :)
Yup (y),My old favorite hero is Pudge but now i realize i can dudge the hook of Pudge :D Hehehee

Last edited by a moderator:

21 years of age, from bicol, love to play computer games, basketball, travel, and love being curious :)

Welcome to PHCorner....(y)

welcome to phcorner.net

Status
Not open for further replies.