What's new

A good migraine cure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganda0831

Addict
Reaction
*** may cure a migraine as well as painkillers

A surprising study reveals that getting it on with your partner can cure pounding headaches.

Pounding headache? You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. could cure what ails you just as well as medication, a new study from the University of Munster finds.

Researchers recruited 800 migraine sufferers and 200 cluster headache sufferers. While findings are preliminary, results showed that more than half of the migraine sufferers said their pain subsided after a bout of passion with their partners. Their research was reported in Cephalalgia, the journal of the International Headache Society.

The researchers suggested that *** triggers the release of endorphins, the body's natural painkillers, which can reduce, or even eliminate, a headache, The Telegraph reported. While headaches have long been used as an excuse for not having ***, the researchers reported that the male subjects in particular used *** as a "therapeutic tool."

"Our results show that sexual activity during a migraine attack might relieve or even stop an attack in some cases, and that sexual activity in the presence of headache is not an unusual behavior," the researchers wrote, according to The Telegraph.

"*** can abort migraine and cluster headache attacks, and sexual activity is used by some patients as acute headache treatment."

source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

i remember my dad used to push my temples together really hard to get rid of my headaches... but all it did was make my temples hurt more than my headache, so i didn't feel the headache anymore -_-;;

true story! lol

To cure migraine attacks engage yourself in regular physical activities as exercise increases your blood flow and allows more oxygen to your brain. Taking migraine vitamins have been found efficacious in curing migraines also. Avoid caffeine, ******* and other stimulants and have proper sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.