What's new

A gift for designers

Wangerts

Eternal Poster
Reaction
G4Ds - A gift for designers. Envato Elements free download, no subscribe, no monthly fee - Shared by Gift4Designer (GetEvanto)

The first thing I need to mention is that G4Ds have two different domains:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. For browse/search items then get the item code.
https://f**kcdma.comFor input item code from G4Ds website and download
You can easily download any item from our website by following these steps:

1. - Visit You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. website, pick one item that you need then click to go to item detail page
    guide-001.jpg
    Step 1: G4Ds website
  2. - In detail page, click to GET ITEM CODE button
    guide-002.jpg
    Step 2.1: Get Item Code
  3. - Once popup that show, copy item code (Pink color)
    guide-003.jpg
    Step 2.2: Copy Item Code
  4. - Visit f**kCDMA website, paste that code then click Get this item
    guide-004.jpg
    Step 3: Download item
  5. - If you think our website is helpful, please share this page!

Attachments

holy shit.this thing work.man few month a go, i died to find something like this .i came down to end of the earth for some of those mock ups .give me a hug .hey you are my favorite member on this forum. :D :D :D :p🙏🙏🙏👏👏👏:sneaky::love::love::love:

Hello everyone,

I am the current administrator of the gift4designer.net community. I wanted to inform you that our Google Drive has been shut down and banned once again. We are working hard to get it fixed as soon as possible. In the meantime, please make sure to visit our main new forum for the G4D community at Distia. I hope this post does not go against any rules. Once again, thank you all for your support. P.S You can find us on Reddit~!

Hello everyone,

I am the current administrator of the gift4designer.net community. I wanted to inform you that our Google Drive has been shut down and banned once again. We are working hard to get it fixed as soon as possible. In the meantime, please make sure to visit our main new forum for the G4D community at Distia. I hope this post does not go against any rules. Once again, thank you all for your support. P.S You can find us on Reddit~!
Thank You for the headsup!