What's new

A blonde and a lawyer are on a plane

Real Anya Here

Eternal Poster
Reaction
And they’re sitting next to each other. The lawyer gets bored and decides to play a game.

He asks the blonde to join. The lawyer says “we’ll each ask each other a trivia question. If you get it right, you earn $5. If you get it wrong, the other person earns $5.”

Well, the blonde isn’t really interested. She turns away as if to take a nap. The lawyer says “okay okay okay, how about this. If I ask you a question and you get it wrong, you give me $5. But if you ask a question and I get it wrong, I’ll give you $100,00.”

Obviously now the blonde is interested, so she decides to play. The lawyer asks his question first. “What’s the distance between the Earth and the Moon?” Well, the blonde doesn’t know. So she hands the lawyer $5.

Now it’s the blonde’s turn. She asks the lawyer “what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?”

The lawyer is stumped. What could possibly go up a hill with three legs and come down with four? He begins to sweat. He starts asking other passengers. He pays for the in-flight internet to email his lawyer friends. Nobody knows. Nobody can help him.

Reluctantly, he writes a $100,00 check to the blonde. She smirks, takes his check, pockets it, and turns over, again wishing to get back to her nap.

The lawyer shakes her. “Hey wait,” he said. “What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?”

The blonde hands him $5.