What's new

Closed pa help naman po. Iphone s5 clone COC problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andun na sa link mo yung mga suggestions. Nagawa mo na ba mga ito?
  1. Go to Settings -> Storage
    • Clear the Cache (select the item and hit OK to clear it), then:
  2. Go to Settings -> Date & Time
    • Check the first 2 options -- if they're selected already, uncheck and re-select them; see if the time fixes itself.
    • If it works, reboot the device and see if the time sticks. If not:
  3. Power off the device, pull out the SIM and re-insert it, then power on the device.
    • Repeat Step 2.
    • If that doesn't work:
  4. Try a different SIM (preferably on a different carrier).
  5. Lastly, try to manually set the date to within a few minutes of the actual time, then see if it survives a reboot.

If all of that fails, I would suggest booting into recovery (while device is off, hold Power + Volume Down until you the the 'laying down android' screen) and doing a factory reset (back up your data first).

Finally, I have heard of this happening every now and then and I know at least some devices have a small battery backup for the clock (much like a computer) that could have died -- although even if that were true, the device's time should have updated itself once it had booted up and gotten data access (carrier or WiFi).

Dear chadzkiiyaneh,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back