What's new

Closed Pi free Mining - 5$ per Pi pag na-irelease na sya sa market , Referral: https://minepi.com/xinjouabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

xinjouabe

Enthusiast
Reaction
Burn your time while earning during quarantine days, grab this opportunity while hindi pa sya na rrelease sa market.
A new cryptocurrency commence to launch its phase 3 sa blockchain circulation, I want to share to you this guys
while you can earn pi as much as you can.

all you have to do is to install the app. YES you can preferably operate this through your android phones (di ko lang alam sa IOS) pero subukan nyo lang.
after that register na kayo, use my username below as a invitation code para may free 1π! Pi kayo upon registration, total mag reregister naman kayo
copy*paste nyo na din. see down below.

tulungan lang tayo dito guys, pareho naman tayo kikita in the end of the day, all you have to do is to stay active kahit yung phone nyo lang naka idle mode
there is no hardware issue here, claim nyo lang every 24hrs free boost, dont worry we will notify you if you need to hit the button, walang hustle dito guys

just to make sure verify your pi account by register using your valid phone number or facebook account, your choice.
after you done that we will invite you through our circle, mas maganda kung isang malaking circle lang tayo hindi hiwa hiwalay para mas mabilis earning(passive yan).

dont hesitate guys just pm me for additional clarification na hindi ko na mention.
although in the future you will ask kung pano, malalaman nyo rules & mechanics after finish those instructions above, the app itself will tour you how it works
and I myself will be glad to do it for you.

I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 3.5 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and use my username (xinjouabe) as your invitation code.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.