What's new

Closed ×HYIP BIG SCAM×

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirdropSharer

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Guys for the peace and sake of our community here in PHC, and also to avoid such scam and continue to earn happily without risking our money due to pleasure and intense,hear me for a little bit of time :)
-
My Ratio of investing in such HYIP's are 3:7
3 sites only pay me while 7sites scam me sadly :)
-
Many sites aren't trusted due to they are not paying whether you start from the day of their company release.
-
Kindly read this advice for all
1.) First of all to those people that didn't receive their payouts from doubler,tripler and other HYIP sites that undergoes under my referral link
"SORRY" to all of you
2.) To those who wanted to share their referral links of the HYIP sites please think of others because what is important to such companies is only that they ρáíd such referral commissions only while active investors remain scammed.
3.) Never invest to compromising income of 100%,50%,or maybe 20% in such sites due to they may only scam you in the future. There are no Easy Money in this world because everybody must do hard for it :)
4.)Just focus only on making money by tricks,mindsets, and especially partaking financial programs that may give you low but real price of money like Gcash,Coins.ph,Paymaya and others then.
-
I love you all guys and to those who are offended on what I said I just wanted to ensure that your always safe and earning stable and not be victim again of such heartless scammers.
-
That's all and please take this in your minds. Source: (Principles of Life and Work by Ray Dalio)
-
Investment Mindset
1.) What you want then?
2.) Is it true? (Whether they are surely gonna pay you or just compromising only?)
3.) Expect Reality
-
More and more blessings to all PHC members!❤

Up, Guys btw additional advice, whether it pays out in the first day,it might become scam by the next day. My observations in my mind especially those has an extension name of .ltd and .cc was really paying from 1-5days but take note of this esphere.cc only pays for about 2days so whether they have the same extensions they aren't the same companies. That's all!❤️

Totoo yan, di naman tayo nakakalimot magiwan ng mga disclaimer sa mga threads natin, di mo kasalan ts, nagshare ka lang naman, saka ang mga nagiinvest sa mga HYIP sites ay dapat ecpected na walang assurance yung pera nila, mali yung magiinvest ka sa HYIP tapos magagalit pag di nagbayad. Stay safe ppl :)

Totoo yan, di naman tayo nakakalimot magiwan ng mga disclaimer sa mga threads natin, di mo kasalan ts, nagshare ka lang naman, saka ang mga nagiinvest sa mga HYIP sites ay dapat ecpected na walang assurance yung pera nila, mali yung magiinvest ka sa HYIP tapos magagalit pag di nagbayad. Stay safe ppl :)
Thanks for understanding bro❤️ keep safe nalang tayo

How can you be sure lods? Oo sa mindset ko ganyan den na sa una sila magbabayad lang,pero based on my experience like sites of china-bitcoin.com,perfectgoldinvest.com at iba pa, sila ung mga kahit pagtapos palang ng investment plan mo wala agad makukuhang payout,kaya risky talaga lods.
No to HYIP

How can you be sure lods? Oo sa mindset ko ganyan den na sa una sila magbabayad lang,pero based on my experience like sites of china-bitcoin.com,perfectgoldinvest.com at iba pa, sila ung mga kahit pagtapos palang ng investment plan mo wala agad makukuhang payout,kaya risky talaga lods.
No to HYIP
tsambahan lang lods minsan bago ako maginvest ng malaki sinesearch ko muna talaga kung may nakapagwí†hdráw na talaga sa kanila and mahirap din magtiwala kasi minsan kahit bago bago pa ang sites di na agad nagbabayad kaya ingat ingat nalang den

Status
Not open for further replies.