What's new

Closed [Bricked] Redmi Note 8 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackael

Addict
Reaction
Redmi Note 8 Pro bricked after flashing Disable "Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt".

Any idea on how to flash unbricked the device?

Can't access:
-Recovery
-Fastboot

Connected sya sa pc ko using ADB, all necessary drivers are installed properly.

May nakita akong tutorial sa YøùTùbé on how to flash stock firmware.
And I followed it carefully pero unsuccessful.

Ill post the steps along with the pictures later.

Last edited:
Bumalik ka sa TWRP, then select Wipe and tap Format Data. Then type yes to perform action.

(Note: Mawawala lahat ng files mo sa internal memory dahil sa encryption or dm-verity.)

Other option?

Nope, this is the only way. Instead check mo yung files ng internal memory sa twrp, then using computer , copy mo lahat ng important sa iyo if you're lucky sa twrp bulid mo.
Kasi some twrp, hindi maccess dahil doon sa dm-verity.

Bumalik ka sa TWRP, then select Wipe and tap Format Data. Then type yes to perform action.

(Note: Mawawala lahat ng files mo sa internal memory dahil sa encryption or dm-verity.)

Other option?

Nope, this is the only way. Instead check mo yung files ng internal memory sa twrp, then using computer , copy mo lahat ng important sa iyo if you're lucky sa twrp bulid mo.
Kasi some twrp, hindi maccess dahil doon sa dm-verity.

Unfortunately can't access recovery and fastboot.
its an MTK Device.
Flashable only thru SP Flash Tool.

Unfortunately can't access recovery and fastboot.
its an MTK Device.
Flashable only thru SP Flash Tool.
Then you're f**ked situation, since the device is rooted and voided the warranty. You must bring it to MI Authorized Service Center to get it fix for you. This is why i don't stick with a MTK Device, because there's is no testpoint on that thing.

Then you're f**ked situation, since the device is rooted and voided the warranty. You must bring it to MI Authorized Service Center to get it fix for you. This is why i don't stick with a MTK Device, because there's is no testpoint on that thing.

It's not rooted.
Just unlocked bootloader.
But i think it falls in the same aspect that I void the warranty.

Old thread pero mag cocomment nalang din kao for future note 8 pro users. As of now walang solution sa phone natin na ma unbrick aside going sa service center. Pero kung buhay pa device nyo and still on android 9 miui 11 may need lang kayo i flash na preloader para ma bypass yung authorization sa flashtool and it works, tested by myself. right now using a custom rom and so far mas smooth sa miui.

Attachments

1588132112071.png

It's not rooted.
Just unlocked bootloader.
But i think it falls in the same aspect that I void the warranty.

Attachments

baka makatulong boss, since xiaomi din gamit ko i have thesame experience before with my mi 9t unable to boot at recovery the only i have access is fastboot mode. try to remember what is the build version of your device before it bricks and download it, pull out the vbmeta.img and flash it using adb tool using cmd.

mag try ka ts ng fastboot rom hanap ng tut kung paano gawin since na gagamit mo pa ung adb dun mo paraanin ung rom mo

No chance basta MTK unless meron kang authorized account ni Mi. basta MTK mahirap talaga yan kaya pwede ka na mamaalam dyan basta no access ka na sa kahit fastboot man lang

No chance basta MTK unless meron kang authorized account ni Mi. basta MTK mahirap talaga yan kaya pwede ka na mamaalam dyan basta no access ka na sa kahit fastboot man lang

Maayos pa yan no need ng authorized account. Nangyari sakin yan no recovery and no fastboot just black screen. Meron sa YøùTùbé na tutorial using sp flashtool.

Pahirapan ito. Kaya walang eu na rom sa RN8 Pro dahil madalas nila naeencounter yung ganyang situation after flashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back