What's new

Closed Prayer for Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that most effective measure we can do at the moment while waiting for a vaccine, stay at home and don't socialize.
Well kung yan ang utos ng gobyerno ( which is nakakabuti naman). Itinuturo sa Biblia ang pagpapasakop sa pamahalaan dahil ang Diyos ang nagtalaga sa kanila para sa ikabubuti natin (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.). Hindi naman Christianity ang gusto nilang sugpuin kundi ang CoVid-19 lang. In that case, we are not being persecuted but protected. So I'll agree with you this time.

ganyan problema sa mga militant atheist, akala nila talaga sila na yung new and improve "version 2" nang human consciousness.

pero sa panahon nang pandemic bilang tagapag sunod nang siensya, napaka istupido mo naman na sabihan mga theist na wag manalangin at mag lugmok umiyak sa kanilang mga tahanan.

Attend mass and go to a prayer rally then...oh wait...bawal nga pala...bka maspread ang virus... I bet a lot people prayed na wag umabot sa lugat nila ang covid or na wag sila maapektuhan . Pero look at where we are. What EVERYONE NEED is to listen to their govt and health officials who knows what they are doing.. and yes, a cure of course...yan din ang isa pang NEED...

Im curious tho...i wonder how many people that got sick with covid are atheist and theist...probably wala ganong stats...pero napapaisip lang ako 🤔

Attend mass and go to a prayer rally then...oh wait...bawal nga pala...bka maspread ang virus.

Churches now do Live Streaming, sanay din po kami gumamit ng "TECHNOLOGY".

I bet a lot people prayed na wag umabot sa lugat nila ang covid or na wag sila maapektuhan .

Amen po.

hat EVERYONE NEED is to listen to their govt and health officials who knows what they are doing.. and yes, a cure of course...yan din ang isa pang NEED...

Answered here: https://phcorner.net/threads/838905/post-14962645

Im curious tho...i wonder how many people that got sick with covid are atheist and theist...probably wala ganong stats...pero napapaisip lang ako

Pero para saan po?

Churches now do Live strêâmïng, sanay din po kami gumamit ng "TECHNOLOGY".

I know.... Thats why i specifically said mass and prayer rally... Alam mo nmn sguro how those activities are done traditionally ryt?? Sa place of worship nyo every araw na scheduled senyo.. pero sguro nga understanding si god nyo na skipped muna un kasi those things will not make u immune sa disease ryt?

Amen din ba sa part na nagpray pero nangyare pa din...or amen lang sa part na nagpray?

Yes...listen to govt nga who instructed your leaders too....sakop nman lahat tayo 😁

Pero para saan po?
Like i said..curious lang 😁

pero sguro nga understanding si god nyo na skipped muna un kasi those things will not make u immune sa disease ryt?

Hindi kita gets dito. Kung di ako nagkakamali sa pag intinde, you're saying that our God will understand what's happening right now to us? Yes of course. As it is said in You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Amen din ba sa part na nagpray pero nangyare pa din...or amen lang sa part na nagpray?

Please don't be confused. I said "Amen" for this:
Wag umabot sa lugar nila ang covid or na wag sila maapektuhan .

Yes...listen to govt nga who instructed your leaders too....sakop nman lahat tayo 😁
Again, Amen po dito :)

Like i said..curious lang 😁
I mean, ano ang nag-lead sayo ng curiosity?

Hindi kita gets dito. Kung di ako nagkakamali sa pag intinde, you're saying that our God will understand what's happening right now to us? Yes of course. As it is said in You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

A verse about sa temple breaking sa death ni jesus?? Di ko gets how its connected sa sinasabi mo or sa sinasabi ko. To be clear lang...wat I meant na god will understand na di nga sisimba or mag aassemble like ung usual na gingawa which literally and physically going sa worship houses nyo because of the crisis or quarantine..na god understand na online na lang muna at need kasi social distancing. Sabi nga sa hebreo 10:25 na dont forget na join sa pagtitipon but i guess for now oks lang na hinde at online nga lang....

So pag convenient lang ba need umattend sa church as in?🤔

Please don't be confused. I said "Amen" for this:
May point exactly...dun lang sa part na un ka agree...and not sa part na people prayed and still naapektuhan pa din tayo...hence may point na prayers dont work. 😊

I mean, ano ang nag-lead sayo ng curiosity?
Di ko naman sguro need iexplain pa ang reason sa curiosity ko...unless u can offer some details about it then maybe we can discuss it 😊

A verse about sa temple breaking sa death ni jesus?? Di ko gets how its connected sa sinasabi mo or sa sinasabi ko. To be clear lang...wat I meant na god will understand na di nga sisimba or mag aassemble like ung usual na gingawa which literally and physically going sa worship houses nyo because of the crisis or quarantine..na god understand na online na lang muna at need kasi social distancing. Sabi nga sa hebreo 10:25 na dont forget na join sa pagtitipon but i guess for now oks lang na hinde at online nga lang....

So pag convenient lang ba need umattend sa church as in?🤔

Hello Jay. If you want to get my point at para po maintindihan nyo maige at kung kayo po ay willing matuto (open minded) , you can create new thread about that verse so I can explain it to you there, or else, I'll leave it here for you to make your own research.

Di ko naman sguro need iexplain pa ang reason sa curiosity ko...unless u can offer some details about it then maybe we can discuss it 😊

Ayos lang po kung ayaw nyo i-explain hehehe.
May I also know your Religion? Sect? Denomination?
That's why I gave you thumbs down.

A "holy" book (bible) which purports to record the end of times.
A supposedly "merciful" god who knows the forthcoming tragedies... and yet did nothing but get the tragedies written on the "holy" book instead.

Now make your conclusions about the nature of the book, the god, and who brought the tragedies..

Hello.
A "holy" book (bible) which purports to record the end of times.
Yes. I'm glad you're aware of "Revelations".

A supposedly "merciful" God who knows the forthcoming tragedies... and yet did nothing but get the tragedies written on the "holy" book instead.

In this world, we have different kinds of suffering. They're described You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Not all sufferings are created by God ( most of them are from the devil or some of them are what we called "Common Suffering" which you can read in the link), but he allows us to undergo in different sufferings to test our faith. It may also the result of what we did or "free-will". Then some people use it (free-will) to do good things, while others use it to do bad things... others just do stupid things. In other words: blame people or God.

Nire-respeto ko po si TS. This is not our thread, go and can make one for another topic. 🙃

Hello Jay. If you want to get my point at para po maintindihan nyo maige at kung kayo po ay willing matuto (open minded) , you can create new thread about that verse so I can explain it to you there, or else, I'll leave it here for you to make your own research.
So its about mankind's apocalyptic demise...and i thought na di to magiging about that. But still.. didnt answer my question about pag aassemble or pagsisimba na traditional na gawain nga ng mga religious.. that whole revelations scenario is a whole other discussion.. if thats the case nga db then god's plan is in motion na.. hooray sa mga maliligtas! So why pray to be safe from this disease pa?? Anw. Un nga...the prayer thing for me does not work. Social distancing and staying at home does...specifically for this pandemic... And if u trully believe that a prayer cud help...then why are the prayerful resorting to "online" and still follwing the rules set by the govt at this time??

So govt first before god??

Ayos lang po kung ayaw nyo i-explain hehehe.
May I also know your Religion? Sect? Denomination?
That's why I gave you thumbs down.
I dont have one. If ur saying the thumbs down kasi i dont want to explain my curiosity then its okay... Pero un n nga un eh. Curious, interested lang to know the numbers if available. To be precise lang...based sa flow ng thread na toh about prayers eh to compare lang how many people who prayed everyday to be safe and protected contracted the virus versus those who dont pray to a god for protection who also contracted the disease. There seem to be no available data for that...but ima take a shot in the dark hir pero i think na mas madame god believers na nagkasakit ng covid versus sa non believers...guess lang

So its about mankind's apocalyptic demise...and i thought na di to magiging about that. But still.. didnt answer my question about pag aassemble or pagsisimba na traditional na gawain nga ng mga religious.. that whole revelations scenario is a whole other discussion.. if thats the case nga db then god's plan is in motion na.. hooray sa mga maliligtas! So why pray to be safe from this disease pa?? Anw. Un nga...the prayer thing for me does not work. Social distancing and staying at home does...specifically for this pandemic... And if u trully believe that a prayer cud help...then why are the prayerful resorting to "online" and still follwing the rules set by the govt at this time??

So govt first before god??

I dont have one. If ur saying the thumbs down kasi i dont want to explain my curiosity then its okay... Pero un n nga un eh. Curious, interested lang to know the numbers if available. To be precise lang...based sa flow ng thread na toh about prayers eh to compare lang how many people who prayed everyday to be safe and protected contracted the virus versus those who dont pray to a god for protection who also contracted the disease. There seem to be no available data for that...but ima take a shot in the dark hir pero i think na mas madame god believers na nagkasakit ng covid versus sa non believers...guess lang
Nasa sa Italy pa naman yun vatican pero look at the number of people in Italy who died from corona. Di yata tumalab yung tubig na ini-sprinkle, ano uli tawag dun... holy water ba? Tsk, tsk, tsk

Nasa sa Italy pa naman yun vatican pero look at the number of people in Italy who died from corona. Di yata tumalab yung tubig na ini-sprinkle, ano uli tawag dun... holy water ba? Tsk, tsk, tsk
Yes... And i feel sorry sa lahat ng naapektuhan ng covid... Pero when people starts associating this pandemic as so called "punishment" or "judgment" ni god sa mankind...then ryt after say na prayer or calling to god is the cure or what people need is just reckless... Follow the guidelines thats it...and sa nagsasabi na even mga frontliners at medical community na nagsasabi na magpray na lang..true...may nagsasabi nean...pero the first thing na sinasabi nila and most of the people sa field na yan eh quarantine, sanitize, social distancing, etc....un ang alam nila mas kailangan

Screenshot_2020-04-04-22-49-28-37.png
Screenshot_2020-04-04-22-49-38-57.png
Atheist Doctor In Italy Turns To God While On Duty Fighting Against Coronavirus

March 27, 2020
The coronavirus pandemic has ravaged Italy with more than 80,000 infected and 8,510 deaths due to the virus. But amid all this gloom and doom, there are stories of hope emerging like quarantined Italian residents singing from their homes and atheists turning to faith in God.
5a21edba-athiest-doctor-found-god-covid19-300x158.jpg
Dr. Julian Urban, from Italy realized needed God’s help with the COVID-19 pandemic hitting his country hard. A Facebook post by Jim McCarthy, shared a powerful testimony from a doctor forwarded by his friend from Italy.
It says, that the 38-year-old medical doctor is serving in a hospital in Lombardy, Italy. Dr. Julian spoke abut the situation inside the hospital while fighting against COVID-19. “Never in my darkest nightmares did I imagine that I would see and experience what has been going on in Italy in our hospital the past three weeks. The nightmare flows, and the river gets bigger and bigger.”
4-athiest-italian-doctor-found-god-covid19-300x169.jpg
He speaks about how a few patients suddenly turned into hundreds. “Now, we are no longer doctors, but sorters who decide who should live and who should be sent home to die, though all these patients ρáíd Italian health taxes throughout their lives.”
In this unlikely situation inside the hospital, some doctors have come to know God. Dr. Julian narrated, “Until two weeks ago, my colleagues and I were atheists. It was normal because we are doctors. We learned that science excludes the presence of God.”

Source:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
View attachment 815296
View attachment 815297
Atheist Doctor In Italy Turns To God While On Duty Fighting Against Coronavirus

March 27, 2020
The coronavirus pandemic has ravaged Italy with more than 80,000 infected and 8,510 deaths due to the virus. But amid all this gloom and doom, there are stories of hope emerging like quarantined Italian residents singing from their homes and atheists turning to faith in God.
5a21edba-athiest-doctor-found-god-covid19-300x158.jpg
Dr. Julian Urban, from Italy realized needed God’s help with the COVID-19 pandemic hitting his country hard. A Facebook post by Jim McCarthy, shared a powerful testimony from a doctor forwarded by his friend from Italy.
It says, that the 38-year-old medical doctor is serving in a hospital in Lombardy, Italy. Dr. Julian spoke abut the situation inside the hospital while fighting against COVID-19. “Never in my darkest nightmares did I imagine that I would see and experience what has been going on in Italy in our hospital the past three weeks. The nightmare flows, and the river gets bigger and bigger.”
4-athiest-italian-doctor-found-god-covid19-300x169.jpg
He speaks about how a few patients suddenly turned into hundreds. “Now, we are no longer doctors, but sorters who decide who should live and who should be sent home to die, though all these patients ρáíd Italian health taxes throughout their lives.”
In this unlikely situation inside the hospital, some doctors have come to know God. Dr. Julian narrated, “Until two weeks ago, my colleagues and I were atheists. It was normal because we are doctors. We learned that science excludes the presence of God.”

Source:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Hmmm... This was a "false news" from wat i've read.... Check it again.

That story originally circulated sa watsapp:
5e7c9ecb07c73_whatsapp630.jpeg
The photo used sa story was indeed from an italian doctor pero not ung Julian/Iulian Urban.

Here's the screenie ng original post:
Screenshot_2020-04-04-23-27-13-513_com.android.chrome.jpg
Not once sa description nea na may mention about god or atheism.
I translated it na for you:
Screenshot_2020-04-04-23-29-10-319_com.android.chrome.jpgScreenshot_2020-04-04-23-29-18-872_com.android.chrome.jpg

Then eventually ung watsapp story na yan got into facebook na from this page
5e7ca02a015c6_Ortodoxia3postari.png

Dun na nagkaron ng iba iba version or details ang kwento na un.

Julian Urban is a romanian attorney/politician.
The photo used sa story was not him.
The doctor in the photo never described such a story occuring.

Stop twisting things around. Stop feeding on people's fear and pagdurusa para may maipush ang agenda nyo.

This kind of things dont help. Sguro nasasatisfy nyo lang mga sarili nyo to believe na all of this is god's doing... Db u agreed n part to ng "last days"? If that was the case then wow...ur god's following through with his promise. Good for you.
So why the hell are people still praying to keep themselves safe from this disease?? So maybe its not part of his plan and kasalanan toh ng tao so he is just punishing us?? Wat the hell... If god is so loving them he shud be on the frontline! He can snap his holy fingers and make this go away if he wanted to... May hinihintay pba sya?? May quotA ba sya ng deaths and infection na di pa narereach??

Dont insult ung mga actual frontliners naten by twisting their sufferings and hardwork around para may self gratification kayo na ur god is with sa lahat ng toh.... Tssss

Nainis lang ako...hehehehe

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.