What's new

Closed Prayer for Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

jungard

Eternal Poster
Reaction
if you don't know how to pray. then maybe you can start with this one.

print it. idikit mo sa wall ng bahay or office mo.

share it with others especially with your family.

you need it. everyone in the world needs it.

Oratio Imperata.jpg

Attachments

What we need is a vaccine not another useless prayer. How many patients (if there is any) have been cured by any of these useless religions? NONE, nada.
If you are not part of the scientists making the vaccine, which one can you do now, make a vaccine or say a prayer?

If you are not part of the scientists making the vaccine, which one can you do now, make a vaccine or say a prayer?
I'm not a scientist so can't help with virus research or something. BUT I won't ask people to murmur any prayer as I hate giving people false hope.

If you have only 2 choices at hand and you can only choose one, which would you choose: a) vaccine; b) prayer? Please answer with utmost honesty and not with any tint of hypocrisy.

I'm not a scientist so can't help with virus research or something. BUT I won't ask people to murmur any prayer as I hate giving people false hope.

If you have only 2 choices at hand and you can only choose one, which would you choose: a) vaccine; b) prayer? Please answer with utmost honesty and not with any tint of hypocrisy.
a vaccine IF AT HAND.

I have no problem with respect. The problem is equating that prayer is something that can help or cure. Spreading false hope is dangerous.

Whose doctors doctors or scientists specifically we're talking about here? You know that most effective measure we can do at the moment while waiting for a vaccine, stay.at.home.and.don't.socialize.

Status
Not open for further replies.