What's new

Closed What must we do if we want God to hear our prayers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentleman007

Forum Expert
Elite
Reaction
The apostle John said: “Whatever we ask we receive from him, because we are observing his commandments and are doing the things that are pleasing in his eyes.” (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) So we must do God’s will and obey his laws. We have to work at what we pray for and show God by our actions that we really mean what we say.—6/15, pages 8, 9.

pray unceasingly. hanggang hindi pa niya sinasagot yun dasal ay ipagpatuloy mo lang sa araw araw ang specific prayers mo.

If you are not into fundamentalist you may try this as an alternative. This isn't me who said this statement. I quote "Do good in a way it is good to you and to your family and to your community and to the world simultaneously." Then add this as your motivation to do good - it is a quote in the book The Alchemist. I quote "And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."

Para sakin kahit hindi masyado nag dadasal basta hindi kalang gagawa ng katarantadohan sa lipunan atsaka mutualidad at palaging intact ang faith nyo sa dyos sasagotin nya paren ang desires mong ma assenso through hardwork at effort, he doesn't need to hear it, all he need to see is hindi ka susuko sa buhay mo at nakita niya ang mga pagsubok mo. Praying alone isn't sufficient enough para mapasagot ka ng diyos para sakin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back