What's new

Android Make 0.50 to 3$ Dollars Daily on PAYPAL (BUZZBREAK)

jappzjapz08

Addict
Established
Reaction
A device (phone) with Android or IOS, or an emulator like Memu or BlueStacks.
A Facebook account (secondary account recommended)
A PayPal account

1- Enter the Play Store or app store depending of your device.

2- Download ''Contacts Creator'' (blue logo with a + sign, 3.6 rating and chinese developer)

3- Download ''BuzzBreak'' (Red logo with a white ''B'')

4- Open and Register in BuzzBreak with this referall code B10040179 ( I am not going to lie to anybody and I will say that this is my referall code so if you want to help me out type it in the app and it will give you 100 points plus the 500 points the app gives you)

5- Open contacts creator and create 20 contacts to your local device or sim card.

6- Now, go back to buzzbreak, click on wallet, then invite friends then press the red ''invite'' text field.

7-Select 10 of the contacts you created before (dont select more than 10 because you can only select 10 at the time)

8- Click on send and wait for your device to send the message (it does not really send it, it just tries to)

9- After selecting and sending the 20 contacts in total, BuzzBreak will now give you 2000 points which will get you to 3000 points total or something like that.

(all that in like 10 minutes)

10- There are other ways to make money in this app like watching news and videos, make surveys, share the app in facebook, spin the wheel or invite your friends.

11- If you dedicate some of your time everyday(like 30 minutes to 1 hour) to make this method you could get 10 to 20$ in 1 week.

12- Make sure to repeat the steps every often (maybe each hour, which takes like 5 minutes to do) ,like that you can get 2000 points in less than 5 minutes with almost no effort.

That means that if we dedicate like 30 minutes daily we can get 24000 points with no effort , and if we watch videos, news and try the other ways to get points in the app we can get 0.50 to 3$ easilly in 1 day.

Thank you for reading the post i hope you guys like it and support it with a like and a positive comment.

If you guys want i can post an upgraded way to do this same method which consists in using a bot or script to make all the steps of the step 10 automatically , you just need to set it up and wait for the bot to make it all for you.

If someone didn't understood the method feel free to dm me and ask me anything, ill help you with no problem.

isang beses lang gumana sakin ts, triny ko magadd ng bagong list ng contacts, tapos pagbalik ko sa buzzbreak e hndi na niya madetect yung contacts na bago