What's new

Closed SIP GTM No Load Config | Multiple Servers | Best Config - Dual Payload | Up-to 15mbps DL. (Daily Update: 28feb2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisocoin

Forum Veteran
Reaction
THIS THREAD WAS OUTDATED... Please proceed to my latest thread for SOCKET IP and SHELLTUN CONFIGS. Thank you!

THIS THREAD WAS OUTDATED... Please proceed to my latest thread for SOCKET IP and SHELLTUN CONFIGS. Thank you!

For SocketIP Tunnel - GTM No Load. Share ko lang best config ko. Daily ko to update for us to use free.

✔ Walang 'No Browse' Issue
✔ Best for any download
✔ Best for streaming
✔ Best for Facebook
✔ Best for browsing websites
✔ Best for YøùTùbé
✔ Best for watching movies
✔ Best for watching & downloading purnus
✔ Gaming ready ❌ Gaming Real Time not recommended cause of very high ping
❌ Please no torrent

REQUIREMENT: SocketIP Tunnel Latest
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

FILE TO DOWNLOAD: Updated 28FEB2020
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
DNS SETTINGS: Cloudflare DNS, best than Google DNS

Open for feedbacks, para mas ma improve at bumilis mas mabilis pa sa lolo mo.

Thank me later,

NOTE: Please use other simcard for SIP only. Unli download to and no capping.Para kung sakaling maka ilang GB kayo at sakaling ma ban hindi masakit. Kung sakali lang. :) Di kase to kagaya ng previous tricks na may capping, heto wala. Prevention is better than cure ika nga.

viber_image_2020-02-26_16-11-01.jpg
viber_image_2020-02-26_16-24-23.jpg
viber_image_2020-02-26_16-28-50.jpg

** Hard-To-Connect Best solution, please visit my other thread:

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.