What's new

Closed Buzz Break New Farming Method. 2020 (PayPal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chechez

Enthusiast
Reaction
Method PayPal 2020: Working

requirements:
  • A mobile with Android or IOS, an emulator like BlueStacks also works
  • Have a Facebook account (recommend using a secondary account)
  • Have a PayPal account

If you have any questions read the final part of the publication

1. Enter the Play Store
2. Download the Device ID application (the one of the Android icon Blue)
3. Download BuzzBreak from Play Store
4. Download Termux
5. Register in BuzzBreak with your Facebook (I recommend using a secondary account) and with this referral code so that they don't give you ban when you use the B10040179 (Important)
6. Download this:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

And extract it in the download folder of your device you should see a folder called buzzbreak
7. Open Termux
8. If this is the first time you use Termux enter the following commands:
8.5 If it is not your first time ignore point 8 and continue with 9

apt update -y
apt upgrade -y
apt install wget -y

9. Go to Termux and enter the following commands:

pkg update && pkg upgrade
pkg install php
pkg install nano
pkg install git
termux-setup-storage
cd storage
cd downloads
ls
cd buzzbreak
php bot.php

10. Press the number "1" and enter
11. Open Device ID and copy the Android Device ID code, now paste it in Termux and press enter
12. Enter your Facebook email and password (this does not save any credentials of your account but if you want you can change your password later or use another account)
13. Press the letter "Y" and enter
14. Press the number "2" and enter
15. At the beginning they will give you few points but from time to time they will give you more
16. After doing the initial point collection I recommend waiting 1 hour to avoid suspicion
17. When the time has elapsed or you want to use the bot again
18. Go to Termux and enter the following commands:

cd storage
cd downloads
cd buzzbreak
php bot.php

19. Press the letter "Y" and enter
20. Press the number "2" and enter
21. When you have a good amount of points go to BuzzBreak and exchange them for real money, the transition will take 48 hours until I reached your PayPal account

Do the method every 1 hour and not constantly to avoid suspicion

This method is not mine, I found it in a Telegram group and decided to share it with you to take advantage of it, in my personal experience I can say that if it worked for me

Questions about the method:

Are you giving me error what can I do?
If you get any type of error, do not despair, let 1 hour or 2 of real time pass and try again, this is because when you are using many users the same bot ends up collapsing due to the excess of requests sent

Why do I have to use a referral code?
The referral code is from the Thai creator who developed the Bot script and published this same method on Telegram. He said that the code be introduced when you first register so that the App does not potentially interpret or detect us as a bot or multi-account, I do not know if this is completely true but nothing is lost using a referral code the bot as such is the main thing if it works

Is it necessary to enter my Facebook credentials?
If it is necessary to do it so that it works correctly but you can be calm since when you use the bot you are signing in to the BuzzBreak App and not in your Facebook account, there is no risk of doing so but if you do not want to give your information you can create a new Facebook account and use it with the method

What do I do if I don't have a mobile phone?
If you do not have a mobile phone available you can use Android emulators as an alternative to this problem, I recommend using emulators such as BlueStacks that is responsible for emulating a mobile phone inside your PC

Is the company affected by using this method?
No, it is not affected at all by making use of this method, for each advertisement that you visualize the company generates twice the profits that what you earn with each announcement if they will never end up losing money in the process already either using this type of tools or doing it manually.

I got an error saying:
[error] Please update BuzzBreak to the latest version on Google Play. Thanks!
My BuzzBreak is up to date. Why do I still getting this error?

di gumagana sakin .. internal storage po gamit ko kase walang sdcard slot smartphone ko.. pahelp po.

13-11-41-06-99_84d3000e3f4017145260f7618db1d683.md.png

Attachments

Hi ts working pa ba ito?nitry ko kasi ito. Ito ang result. Ano kaya problema. And tanong nalang din. Ano ba dapat ilagay sa facebook access token? Salamat ts

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.