What's new

Closed COVID-19 (2019-nCov): Philippines - REAL DATA leak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call out sa mga boss diyan na expert sa coding, programming, etc..
Gusto ko sanang humingi nag opinyon niyo regarding sa pagleak ng data
ng Tencent sa "alleged" real numbers of cases ng nCov sa China.
Meron ba talagang REAL Data and PROCESSED DATA?

aefwe.jpg

(source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)

Napuna ko din kasi same thing has been happening sa nCov tracker ng DOH natin.

86766336_178209476925793_2935686786212429824_n.jpg
84661096_214348376385830_795041890083799040_n.jpg

(source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)

Comments please..

Attachments

Last edited:
I'm not a coding expert but I can tell you that china ALWAYS cover-up when there is a problem (kahit ano), so obvious naman, all the figures they give are manipulated.
Same goes for our DOH, as they follow the path of china (duterte's order)

I'm not a coding expert but I can tell you that china ALWAYS cover-up when there is a problem (kahit ano), so obvious naman, all the figures they give are manipulated.
Same goes for our DOH, as they follow the path of china (duterte's order)

Yun nga din iniisip ko.. Walang new positive cases as of today but they are always reminding people to do extra precautions.. Then nag-presidential speech pa sa PRD.. Tapos yung ibang areas (e.g. Baguio) nag-impose ng mandatory wearing of facemask sa lahat ng nandoon..

Yun nga din iniisip ko.. Walang new positive cases as of today but they are always reminding people to do extra precautions.. Then nag-presidential speech pa sa PRD.. Tapos yung ibang areas (e.g. Baguio) nag-impose ng mandatory wearing of facemask sa lahat ng nandoon..
Sa Singapore, every day they announce 8 to 5 new cases of confirmed infected cases but here, wala!! As if we are immune to this virus!
In Vietnam, because 5 people from a same village were infected, they lockdown the whole village for 20 days to avoid further contamination... meanwhile, in the Philippines, chinese are free to roam around...

The Philippines will be the worst-hit country after china because of their incompetence.

Sa Singapore, every day they announce 8 to 5 new cases of confirmed infected cases but here, wala!! As if we are immune to this virus!
In Vietnam, because 5 people from a same village were infected, they lockdown the whole village for 20 days to avoid further contamination... meanwhile, in the Philippines, chinese are free to roam around...

The Philippines will be the worst-hit country after china because of their incompetence.

If data with big numbers are true, nakakabahala na..
We understand that they do this so people won't panic,
but how can we take precautions if we don't know anything?
Importante yung statistics so we will know WHERE and how to take extra precautions..
Relax and chill lang tayo tapos nasa tabi mo na pala yung asymptomatic na "na-infect ng infected"..
Diba nga, "Ligtas ang may alam."..😅

what a poor country we have... well cguro kaya manipulated ang data is para hinde mag panic ang mga tao dito sa atin.. minsan kasi ang mga pinoy praning eh.. well that is only my opinion... stay safe po sa ating lahat

what a poor country we have... well cguro kaya manipulated ang data is para hinde mag panic ang mga tao dito sa atin.. minsan kasi ang mga pinoy praning eh.. well that is only my opinion... stay safe po sa ating lahat

Yun lang.. pwede naman magprepare lang ng tama kaso yung mga pinoy, nag-uunahan palagi.. panic-mode..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back