Welcome back to my thread!
I'me here sharing this useful tips when you lost your phone or stolen.
HOW TO TRACE A MISSING
OR STOLEN PHONE?
If you lose your MOBILE phone, you can TRACE it without going to the police.
Most of us always fear that our phones may be STOLEN or LOST at any time.
Each phone carries a unique
IMEI No. i.e. (International Mobile Equipment Identity) which can be used to track it anywhere in the world.
This is how it works:
1. Dial *#06# from your mobile.
2. Your mobile phone shows a unique 15 digit.
3. Note down this number at a secure place except in your mobile phone itself as this is the NUMBER which will help trace your phone in case of theft.
4. Once stolen, just E-mail this 15 digit IMEI No. to
email@example.com details as stated below:
Last used No.:
E-mail for communication:
IMEI No. :
5.Your Mobile will be TRACE within next 24 hours via a complex system of GPRS and internet, You will find where your hand set is being operated and the new user's No. will be sent to your EMAIL.
6. After this, you can inform the Police with the details you got.
I hope it will help a lot!
Please leave a reaction, feedback and follow me for more updates. Thank You!