What's new

Earn your First ever Bitcoin here for FREE! Legit & Paying Mining Site w/ own Proofs of 12x Successful Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

emptyspacesx

Forum Guru
Reaction
Para sa gusto magkaroon ng kanilang unang Bitcoin, para sayo ang thread nato.

Info about the company/site:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

100% FREE
po ito. Wala kang ilalabas na pera. Sipag at tiyaga lang ang puhunan mo dito.
No ads. No short-links. As well as no need to invest and also, no need to invite to be able to wí†hdráw. Hassle-free po ito.
Naka 5 Successful Payouts na ako dito. Latest payout is Feb. 13, 2020.

D E T A I L S

Join here 👇👇👇👇

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Registration Guide:

• For mobile ↓
To register, go to Menu (3 line icon located at the upper right corner and select "Registration")
• For PC
You can directly see "Registration" upper right side/corner
After creating an account, confirm/verify your account thru email. Go to Settings and Send Verification Email. Then you can start COLLECTING.

▶ GUIDE WHERE TO COLLECT ◀
If you are on mobile:
- Go to the Dashboard and scroll down to the center part and you will see "Free Mining". That is where you collect 161 satoshis.
If you are in a PC/Laptop:
- You can directly see it. The "Free Mining" panel. Right side of your screen/display.
( Just ignore the investment here. It is optional. You can still be able to wí†hdráw without investing. You just need to reach the minimum wí†hdráwal amount )

INFO
  • 9 months running in service
  • Has Automated Payment System
  • Fast wí†hdráwal Processing Time ( 1-6 hours average )
  • Collect 161 satoshis every 1 hour
  • Earn up to 4,000 satoshis daily
  • 50,000 satoshis minimum wí†hdráwal amount
  • 15% lifetime referral commission
  • wí†hdráw thru any bitcoin wallets ( coins.ph, coinbase, blockchain, trust wallet & other bitcoin wallets )

MY OWN PROOF OF wí†hdráwALS
c2.png

c1.png

c3.png

U P D A T E
4th PAYOUT (Feb 06, 2020)
Requested 6PM, received 7PM
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-1765753644.jpeg

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-615190006.jpeg

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--1815274865.jpeg

U P D A T E
5th PAYOUT (Feb 13, 2020)
Requested 8PM, Received 9PM
received_2820022978053550.jpeg

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--839823756.jpeg

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-1865576555.jpeg

➡ OVERALL wí†hdráwAL HISTORY FROM SITE
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-962570216.jpeg

HAPPY EARNINGS MGA KA TS !!

FREE 13$ Airdrop NO KYC & FEE

https://phcorner.net/threads/832571/

Attachments

Last edited:
paano to nag wowork? i mean, nag mimining padin sya kahit naka off yung phone? or need ng naka open with internet?
May 2 ways to earn dito.
1. Investment
2. Faucet

Sa Investment, auto-mining na yan. Kahit naka close browser. Wala ka nang gagawin kundi hintayin mo lang ma reach minimum wí†hdráwal amount at pwede mo nang i-wí†hdráw kung gusto mo or iipunin mo pang re-invest ulet.

Sa Faucet naman, eto ay FREE at manual-mining. Dapat mo manually e-COLLECT ang na mina na 200 satoshis kada oras. Then pwede mo i close browser at balikan after an hour at mag COLLECT ulet. Yung nacollect mo na satoshis galing sa Faucet ay pwede mo gamitin pang invest.

NOTE: Only 1 user can COLLECT in 1 IP address. If there are 2 or more users in the same IP address, you will encounter an error in collecting. Do not attempt to cheat by abusing self referral. The site can detect easily and it will result into account termination/BAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back