What's new

Closed Ncov: walang test kits sa Pilipinas, according to Duque!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really bad news for all of us... and really infuriating news as we can see how unprepared is the country for this kind of emergency.

Today, on live TV, during the Senate hearing DOH Secretary Duque admitted that the country does not have yet the tests kits to diagnose if people are positive to the Ncov...

It means that they still need to send the sample for testing to Australia, which takes a minimum of 4 days... meanwhile, how many can be contaminated?
The tests are not available daw! Of course, they waited so long before starting to take some measures, now all the countries need these tests... kawawa namam mga Filipinos. Another "legacy" of katay digong :mad:

1580805075752.png

1580805133210.png

Attachments

lol pano magkakaroon ng test kits eh novel nga ung virus..... Alam mo ba ung novel? Bago.!! Bagong strain lang siya ng virus. Ano ang ihahanda mong test kit sa virus strain na wala pa taung gaanong studies na nagagawa. Di naman siguro pwedeng gamitin ang pambuntis test kit dito... hahahaha! Malamang ung gamit ngaun ng RITM ung mga glass tube chenis para sa testing nila.

lol pano magkakaroon ng test kits eh novel nga ung virus..... Alam mo ba ung novel? Bago.!! Bagong strain lang siya ng virus. Ano ang ihahanda mong test kit sa virus strain na wala pa taung gaanong studies na nagagawa. Di naman siguro pwedeng gamitin ang pambuntis test kit dito... hahahaha! Malamang ung gamit ngaun ng RITM ung mga glass tube chenis para sa testing nila.
So, I was saying that your post is really lacking some well founded and intelligent thinking...

Can you site a article about this? Can't really take tweets seriously that much. And all articles I can find are from 6 days ago saying our country will soon have these testing kits. It will greatly clarify things if you do so, thanks!

Can you site a article about this? Can't really take a tweet seriously that much. And all articles I can find are from 6 days ago saying our country will soon have these testing kits. It will greatly clarify things if you do so, thanks!
This was live on tv today... I'm sure you can find a FB page for that (I'm not a FB user)

here on YøùTùbé

This was live on tv today... I'm sure you can find a FB page for that (I'm not a FB user)

here on YôùTùbé

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Akala ko ba hindi ka FB user? Pero kapag sapol ka sa mga comment ko akala mo pinulot ko lang at nai paste sa thread mo? Bilib na talaga ako sayo ts

Attachments

haha tumpak ka dyan..

haha tumpak ka dyan..
Oh my... seriously? You both need to educate yourselves talaga...
Also, ask yourselves: how it comes that other countries have this test for this "novel NcoV"? How it comes that the Philippines is sending the blood sample of the patients to Australia to be tested? Please, think before posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back