What's new

Closed Gordon hugas-kamay sa pinadalang 3M face mask sa China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tila naghugas-kamay si Senador Richard “****” Gordon sa isyu ng pagpapadala ng Philippine Red Cross (PRC) ng mahigit sa tatlong milyong face mask sa China sa gitna ng outbreak ng novel coronavirus.

Ginawa ni Gordon ang pahayag matapos batikusin ng netizen kaugnay ng hakbang nitong magpadala ng face masks sa China sa kabila ng pagkaubos ng suplay nito sa mga tindahan sa bansa.

Nauna rito, inulan ng batikos mula sa mga netizen ang naturang hakbang ni Gordon.

Hamon ng Twitter user na si @ArbetBernardo kay Gordon, chairman ng PRC, mamigay ito ng libreng face masks sa mga Pilipino.

“Eh you sent 1.4 million face masks to a country that probably can fend off for itself, while your own countrymen can’t buy a single face mask right now. I dare the PH Red Cross to give 1 face mask to each Filipino. Now,” tweet nito.

Nairita naman si Twitter user @wawam kay Gordon dahil proud aniya ang senador sa pagtulong nito sa China at hindi sa kanyang mga kababayan.

“@DickGordonDG a senator of the PHL and chief of the PHILIPPINE Red Cross had 3.6M face masks to China. and he was so proud of it. in the meantime, pinoys in the PHL can’t find face masks to buy. Gordon’s priority is China, not the PHL.”

Mistulang nagpa-hero naman umano si Gordon sa China, ayon naman sa Twitter user na si @Maree_Therese.

“In Iloilo, face masks are no longer available. Manila, Cebu, Dumaguete pa kaya? **** Gordon na nagpa-hero sa Tsina, maglabas ka ng masks na hindi n’yo nilabas nung Taal eruption pero nailabas n’yo para sa China,” sabi nito.

Makibahagi: Ano ang masasabi mo sa balita na ito?
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

1580709003939.png

1580709039090.png
1580709064810.png

Attachments

from research:
  • The PRC mobilizes vehicles assist people impacted by the Taal volcano eruption.
  • PRC workers assist evacuees from the area of the Taal volcano eruption.
  • The Philippine Red Cross has opened numerous evacuation centers to support the more than 24,000 who have already evacuated and deployed thousands of disaster workers including a Rapid Damage and Needs Assessment team.
  • Gordon said presently there are more than 70 evacuation centers open and that the Red Cross is preparing to respond as needed. He said the threat now is respiratory illness from the dust and debris, especially for older residents.

https: ;) //www.redcross.org/about-us/news-and-events/news/2020/philippine-red-cross-rushes-to-help-after-taal-volcano-erupts.html
I never said PRC don't do anything about Taal evacuees... I'm just talking about the face masks issue here.

I never said PRC don't do anything about Taal evacuees... I'm just talking about the face masks issue here.
yehey may nagawa nga ang PRC as per you. let's celebrate! anyway are people affected by taal asking for face masks over food/drinkable water/medicine/evacuation area?

yehey may nagawa nga ang PRC as per you. let's celebrate! anyway are people affected by taal asking for face masks over food/drinkable water/medicine/evacuation area?

1580780471710.png

1580780517744.png

FYI, ashes can be deadly if inhaled in large quantities...
and I didn't deny that people need also food/medicines/blanquets ect... did !?

Meanwhile:
DTI seeks 5M masks, but no supplier yet

MANILA, Philippines — The Department of Trade and Industry wants five million masks, but still can’t find a country willing to supply that many.

Trade Secretary Ramon Lopez said he had ordered the Philippine International Trading Corp. (PITC), a DTI-attached agency, to source five million masks “to augment the local supply, especially the needs of the Department of Health and other health workers.”

The problem, however, is that PITC has been having difficulty looking for a country that will supply the face masks.

Lopez said they had so far asked India, Pakistan, the United States, and the European Union, but to no avail.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
View attachment 774932

View attachment 774934

Halimbawang may nakita at nabasa kang maganda at positive sa mga group/ samahan/ government officials/ individuals etc, o sa madaling salita ay mga taong kinamumuhian o madalas mong hanapan ng pagkakamali! Ipo-post mo din kaya ito? Natural hindi, kasi nga ang mas binibigyan mo ng diin o ang mas tinitignan mo ay yung pagkakamali nila! Subukan mong timbangin! Aminado ka naman na corrupt at madaming anumalya yung mga nag daang administration, sino sa mga ito o sino sa kanila kung susumahin ang higit na nag bigay ng totoong tulong at patuloy na pag asa sa mga mamamayang Pilipino? Kung hindi mo lang naman masasagot pwede bang sa halip na mag post ka ng ganyan ay gawin mo na lang ang parte mo sa real world?

View attachment 774932

View attachment 774934

Meanwhile:

MANILA, Philippines — The Department of Trade and Industry wants five million masks, but still can’t find a country willing to supply that many.

Trade Secretary Ramon Lopez said he had ordered the Philippine International Trading Corp. (PITC), a DTI-attached agency, to source five million masks “to augment the local supply, especially the needs of the Department of Health and other health workers.”

The problem, however, is that PITC has been having difficulty looking for a country that will supply the face masks.

Lopez said they had so far asked India, Pakistan, the United States, and the European Union, but to no avail.

• can you give records someone died now with taal incident with inhaling the amount of ashes or ash fall?
  • akala ko si Gordon at Phil Red Cross lang issue dito. so DTI na din? dapat separate post ts. dami mong connect eh.

• can you give records someone died now with taal incident with inhaling the amount of ashes or ash fall?
  • akala ko si Gordon at Phil Red Cross lang issue dito. so DTI na din? dapat separate post ts. dami mong connect eh.
. volcanic ashfall in the lungs leads to an insidious disease, it will not declare right away but months or even years later
. If you took the time to read, the article is about the lack of face masks in the country and the difficulty that the DTI has to find some... If D!ck did not send 3.6 million of them to china, Filipino health workers will not be at risk today :mad:

. If you took the time to read, the article is about the lack of face masks in the country and the difficulty that the DTI has to find some... If D!ck did not send 3.6 million of them to china, Filipino health workers will not be at risk today :mad:
- back read ka nga...hindi nga atin yun mga masks na yun. and do you have RELIABLE SOURCE/S that saying that FILIPINO HEALTH WORKERS are at risk today because of lack of mask?

- back read ka nga...hindi nga atin yun mga masks na yun. and do you have RELIABLE SOURCE/S that saying that FILIPINO HEALTH WORKERS are at risk today because of lack of mask?
sorry I don't have any page from FB as a "reliable" source as it is the only one source you want :ROFLMAO:

Yung tanung lang dito, bakit pa dito pa sila bumili? ibig sabihin yung facemask made China fake?
lol
Seriously, this is a good question!
If china can build a 1000 room hospital in 10 days, for sure they can make a few millions of face masks as fast diba? Plus even if they can't, why the Philippines? There were many rich countries, at that time, able to help.
I guess it is just for the dut's administration to earn some pogi points, to show their chinese boss how good doggies they are!

lol
If china can build a 1000 room hospital in 10 days, for sure they can make a few millions of face masks as fast diba? Plus even if they can't, why the Philippines? There were many rich countries, at that time, able to help.
I guess it is just for the dut's administration to earn some pogi points, to show their chinese boss how good doggies they are!

haha wag mo ako idamay dito, iba yung tanung ko tapos nilagyan mo na naman nang palaman.

View attachment 774932

View attachment 774934

Meanwhile:

ang tanong? my na edonate ka ba sa pangyayaring ito? ang hirap satin putak tayo ng putak e wala naman pala tayo naitulong, kung tutulong ka wagmo hanapin sa iba yung tulong ikaw na mismo gagawa! dumadagdag ka lang sa problema! juiceko naman nito sumasakit ulo ko sa iyo eho!

lol
there's no right or wrong in helping people, kung my maitutulong ka gawin mo! Pati pa naman tulong kinukwestyon mo? tao ka ba? o sadyang makasarili ka lang? kahit di nila kailangan yung tulong natin! as a person or magpakatao ka naman kahit isang sigundo lang it is our right or responsibility na tumulong sa mga nangangailangan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back