Closed Belief of God

Status
Not open for further replies.

gold199220

Addict
Reaction
Hello mga ka PHC!
Need help lang po.
I'm planning to create a book or blog that shows our perspective or view of God.

Basic sentence up to 3 paragraphs lang po sana. Outlining what you believe is important for others to know.
I will also need to get your permission kng allowed po akong gamitin ang username nyo as ©
Many thanks!

Okay.

God is an imaginary entity made by humans to serve as an stupid answer to some mysteries in the world and as a rescue in times where they don't know where to seek for help.

This imaginary God turned humans weak and gullible, weak for they need a God to be stronger and gullible for believing that it really made them stronger, not realizing that-that strength is something that is already in them but sadly they resort to stupid acts to unleash it.

God, if that being were to be proven real, I would still not worship it. I can never offer my faith and love to an entity who couldn't even rescue a little girl getting raped, even tho he can; who just observes his pastors or priest to molesters childrens even inside the church; who made its believer commit suicide because it played them with challenges they couldn't overcome. A being like that isn't a God, for me.

I Believe in God but Not in Religion

God for me is a creator of everything in the universe, he can be an energy, or a force or something, i think God is not human like at all. Maybe it is an IT, not capable of thinking but a force that can create nor destroy. You can think its like the sun not caple of thinking not human like but has the power to create and destroy. God for me is the one where everything in this universe came from.

Okay.

God is an imaginary entity made by humans to serve as an stupid answer to some mysteries in the world and as a rescue in times where they don't know where to seek for help.

This imaginary God turned humans weak and gullible, weak for they need a God to be stronger and gullible for believing that it really made them stronger, not realizing that-that strength is something that is already in them but sadly they resort to stupid acts to unleash it.

God, if that being were to be proven real, I would still not worship it. I can never offer my faith and love to an entity who couldn't even rescue a little girl getting raped, even tho he can; who just observes his pastors or priest to molesters childrens even inside the church; who made its believer commit suicide because it played them with challenges they couldn't overcome. A being like that isn't a God, for me.

I appreciate you responding and I also respect your belief. I also came to that point and think that God really doesn't exist, or even if he exist, there's certain time that I don't want to follow him anymore.
There are some point of my life that I pursued studying different religions especially Judaism.

For me, God is always there, and he designed the universe to experience positive/negative. It's the law of universe/gravity/physics that amazed me.

What I really want to show to the world is that, the important thing is not what's happening with our PHYSICAL body but how we use it for SPIRITUAL purposes.

There's a time na nagdasal ako ng taimtim at nagtanong kung ano b talaga ang tamang relihiyon. Nanaginip ako at nakuha ang sagot pero maling relihiyon ang pinakita nya sakin sa panaginip(which is mahabang kwento). May time din na nagtanong ako at nanaginip ako ng bible verse na hindi ako gaanong familiar.
Madami pang pangyayari na patungkol sa ibang entity na naging tulay para ako'y maniwala.

Sa ngayon, hanggang old testament lang ang binabasa ko dahil may ibang verse/book sa new testament na hinde dumaan sa tamang proseso bago ipublish.
Salamat

I Believe in God but Not in Religion

God for me is a creator of everything in the universe, he can be an energy, or a force or something, i think God is not human like at all. Maybe it is an IT, not capable of thinking but a force that can create nor destroy. You can think its like the sun not caple of thinking not human like but has the power to create and destroy. God for me is the one where everything in this universe came from.
Thanks. I agree. He is the creator and can be the force etc. Naalala ko yung sabi nila na "Nothing can come from nothing." Even other scientist believe in him.

Welcome atheist people hahaha. . . Research about atheist. And you may know the answer. Charot lang hahaha.

Welcome atheist people hahaha. . . Research about atheist. And you may know the answer. Charot lang hahaha.
Aw mali yata atheist - God do not exist. simple lg namn ang view nila sa God.... Wala silang view kasi hindi sila naniniwala dito

Aw mali yata atheist - God do not exist. simple lg namn ang view nila sa God.... Wala silang view kasi hindi sila naniniwala dito
But the important of all. . Sila ang pinaka peaceful na tao. They only believe in love and peace., humble. And kind. Etc.
Search mo din. .
They want peace. To all people. Who are blind of ...

But the important of all. . Sila ang pinaka peaceful na tao. They only believe in love and peace., humble. And kind. Etc.
Search mo din. .
They want peace. To all people. Who are blind of ...
okay pre gets kita.. ganyan din ang ibang tao gaya ng mga buddhist people. kaso ang problema hindi sila naniniwala sa God ang mga atheist

There is only one God , an Intellegent designer from the beggining who created and designed everything for a purpose,
"For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him." [Co 1:16]

He is God that can't be phatom , an infallable God, His way is perfect and far above from humans. He is not limited in time and in space, He is the God that gave us freedom to choose.

Creation testifies the Creator, as the heavens declares to the glory of God.
scientifically impossible for nothing to produce something; it should be from the beggining it should be has an engineer
in the beggining.

Status
Not open for further replies.