What's new

Closed China inunahan na ang Pag Bann ng mga Chinese na Bumyahe sa lahat ng bansa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Ibang bansa na napasok ng Corona Virus like Japan 8 cases. Pero Relax lang sila. , Naghahanap sila ng Cure at mismong China pa mismo tinutulungan din nila na maghanap ng Cure para sa Virus. Unlike dito sa Pilipinas, Panic, Rant Sa Social Media, Sinisisi mga Chinese, Sinisisi ang Governo. , hay naku mga Mongoloid talaga tong mga Pinoy nato.

May mga Discriminasyun din tayu natatanggap sa ibang chinese ,pero hindi lahat ng Chinese ganun po ang ugali. Dapat sa Oras na ito lahat tayu Stand as one para malabanan ang nga Virus nayan . Wag mag sisihan.

Mga Pinoy, Rant lang ng Rant., akala niyu ginusto ng mga chinese na mag ka Virus? Kung kayu ang nasa kalagayan nila ano kaya mararamdaman niyu na lahat ng Tao nandidiri sa inyu kahit yung iba wala pang Virus ay pinang didiri.an na? Kung kayu nasa situation nila or tayung mga Pinoy ganyan mangyayari ano kaya ang mararamdaman niyu?

Hindi lang naman Pilipinas ang napasukan ng Corona Virus buti nga sa atin isa lang. United States nga napasukan din eh. Mga OA kasi kayu, Lalo na ang mga oposisyun nako mga dilawan nag Pipiyesta haha

#Humanity

Last edited:
Kadugyotan ng mga tsekwa, kasalanan din nila kasi masyado sila matakaw at samlang, ang yaman yaman ng bansa nila tapos yong sanitation di nila kaya?tas lahat ng gumagapang at gumagalaw kinakain nila, Tayo nga mahirap na bansa pero atleast di tayo masyadong samlang.
Langya umayos naman sila sa kanilang pamumuhay, ang dudugyot langya

Inaapi ang mga Pilipino kahit nasa Pilipinas sila. Sarili nating bansa, inaapi mismo tayo. Jusq
Mga nag papaapi mga walang bayag yun. Kung ako yun basag agad mukha mo skin. Bakit kasi nag papaapi kalang. Dapat lumaban ka kung alam mo nasa tama ka.

I agree, but the funny thing is, diba kahit before pa ganun din ang trato sa pinoy, may sakit man tayo o wala, discriminated na tayo.
But it's not an excuse to discriminate them when help and understanding are needed. To think that one case was only a Chinese from Wuhan and not a Filipino. If we ask who will be the first Filipino to die, unfortunately, those who are in Wuhan who can't leave because of us here who rants and demand for a ban on all flights coming from China.

Last edited:
Kadugyotan ng mga tsekwa, kasalanan din nila kasi masyado sila matakaw at samlang, ang yaman yaman ng bansa nila tapos yong sanitation di nila kaya?tas lahat ng gumagapang at gumagalaw kinakain nila, Tayo nga mahirap na bansa pero at least di tayo masyadong samlang.
Langya umayos naman sila sa kanilang pamumuhay, ang dudugyot langya
It cannot be ruled out that all Chinese have the habit to eat exotic and weird foods. Even us Filipinos do the same thing. Not all China's provinces are rich, some are still suffering from poverty. Like us, they also suffered from corrupt officials like what happened in Wuhan authorities who downplayed the virus on 21st of the month to cover up their incompetence which resulted in all Wuhan citizens who want to travel for Lunar New Year to meet their families or for vacation. The travel ban was implemented in Wuhan on 27th and it was already too late.

PS: Wuhan authorities declared isolation of the city on 23rd.

Last edited:
But it's not an excuse to discriminate them when help and understanding is needed. To think that one case was only a Chinese from Wuhan and not a Filipino. If we ask who will be the first Filipino to die, unfortunately those who are in Wuhan who can't leave because of us here who rants and demand for a ban to all flights coming from China.
But if the government didn't ban all the flights from China the chance of spreading it to other countries is really high, I mean it's already spreading rapidly and other countries ban all the flights from China. Prevention is better than cure.

But if the government didn't ban all the flights from China the chance of spreading it to other countries is really high, I mean it's already spreading rapidly and other countries ban all the flights from China. Prevention is better than cure.
Banning the flights from CHINA won't help according to W.H.O. because everybody would still look for other means of travel out of Wuhan so they can avoid the virus. Wuhan in Hubei Province is only the infected zone but not the whole of China. Standard Quarantine procedure is the best thing to do because we can still monitor who wants to enter our country. Media are just making the hype for the sake of propaganda against the govt. Wuhan already implemented the isolation of the city on the 23rd and travel ban on the 27th. Wuhan city government officials downplayed the virus outbreak to cover up their incompetence. I will post a link of the video about it but it's up to us here to believe it.

The virus can't thrive to warm climates it is already proven. It acts like a SARS but far less lethal.

PS: Take time to read this Kit Kat

https://phcorner.net/threads/821324/

Last edited:
Here's a link to the video and his view about what happened to his city. He doesn't represent all citizens of Wuhan.
Warning there is some explicit language used in this video

Last edited:
We are talking with our online friend who lives in Wuhan.
During our conversation, someone posts an image of the official announcement from Wuhan City Government (written in Chinese) and he explained :
EPFj557X4AEKO1D.jpeg

"This image is about 150k unofficial report of the case. Maybe estimated or true unofficial report. Just sharin' because this should be much bigger than previously thought by the official report of 1k cases or UK studies of 10k-100k"

Our friend in Wuhan replied:
"Part of it,right
I can't imagine that the emergency department hold festival party at 1-20 and 1-21????
They hide info that one of official infected
Announced so hastily to isolated
With such a low efficiency
Some deserve to be removed
But I doubt it has counted the suspected infectors and Potential infectors ,even normal fever
I don't feel it worse than 2003
here,jut silence
Every news is dubious
Rumor mongers are having their feasts"

He also answered some of our questions. I'll try to list them:

1. So it's a ghost town now?
- 7 pm at the spring festival.

2. what is the price of a kilo of a mango?
- Don't know,they are closed,but medical mask got a high price

3. Is it true that coronavirus came from bat soup?
- no clue. but it is spreading fast so I'm guessing it's contact based. And at the spring festival, that's big trouble. It has been proved as fake news, the pic comes from south Asian country

4. Are one of the infected?
- Nope, but when i"m back, the security checks my temperature,gladly I passed.

5. is any of your family infected? and I heard the most infected one are older people? and I hope u stay safe and have one memorable CNY
- Thanks!None of my family infected,
But my uncle.
He asked me how is the situation at 15
And I said everything is fine ,Virus is not horrible
So he's back
And 1-23,Wu Han,declare to be isolated.

His English is not good but he still tried to answer our questions. Some even asked about zombies and how many have he killed to cheer him up. He also one who traveled but came back to Wuhan, fortunately, he was not infected at that time. He posted some pics on Weibo but Id rather not share his account here. He got a chance to take pics outside as he fetched his PC (we are still asking if he sent it for repair or he let it borrow to his friend)

Attachments

Last edited:
Tama lang sa mga Chinese yan karma nila yan masyado silang sugapa sa mga lupaing hindi sa kanila at sa mga pagkaing hindi naman dapat kainin Lord ubusin nyo po lahat ng mga Chinese itira nyo lang po ang mgq mababait na tao sa china :ROFLMAO: , wag nyo pong isama si Jackie chan at Jet Lee, haha

Tama lang sa mga Chinese yan karma nila yan masyado silang sugapa sa mga lupaing hindi sa kanila at sa mga pagkaing hindi naman dapat kainin Lord ubusin nyo po lahat ng mga Chinese itira nyo lang po ang mgq mababait na tao sa china :ROFLMAO: , wag nyo pong isama si Jackie chan at Jet Lee, haha
Territorial disputes(politics) and Virus issue are different manner. Your the worst person for asking the Lord for their death.

P:s Wag kayong mabahala sa nCov, Kung tama ang proper hygiene nyo at pag lalabas always use surgery mask at kelangan nasa labas ang blue filter, at most of all ito ang good news👇

Nakadiskubre na ang mga Australian Scientist ng AntiBodies Molecular Technique para sa nCOV,

Kaya salamat sa mga matatalinong nilalang na nilikha ng diyos para matulungan ang mga apektado ng virus :love:

Territorial disputes(politics) and Virus issue are different manner. Your the worst person for asking the Lord for their death.

Masyado ka naman seryoso, eh bakit si duterte? ikaw na rin mismo nag sabi na magkaiba ang pulitika at virus issue pero mas tutol pa si duterte na i temporarily suspended ang flight na galing china pa punta sa pinas , pero mas nakatuon pa sya pag boycott ng mga senador na ipagbawal ang pag punta sa U.S , hindi mo ba naiisip yun? .. Just Asking ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back