What's new

Closed Namatay ang isang Chinese national na kabilang sa person under investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUST IN: Namatay ang isang Chinese national na kabilang sa person under investigation na nasa San Lazaro Hospital. Hindi pa kumpirmado kung novel coronavirus ang ikinamatay, ayon sa DOH. Ayon kay San Lazaro Hospital director Dr. Edmundo Lopez, marami pang ibang karamdaman ang nasawing 29-anyos na Chinese national kaya hindi pa kumpirmado kung ito'y dahil sa nCoV. | via You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

1580278480387.png

- baka siguro may ncov na dito sa tin, ayaw lang sabihin ng DOH.. hayss

Attachments

hilig kumain ng exotic food di nila alam may virus un hayop na nkain kya damay un immune system kaya tigok. hangang ngayon wala pang gamot itong nCoV dapat lang kainin ay fruits n vegetables.

Except Singapore and Sri Lanka other countries you mentioned are on winter season right now. Cambodia and Vietnam are border countries to China. Malaysia shared the same land mass with the border countries with China. (if you already this places you should know). Sri Lanka is a tourist destination so its understandable and their facilities are focused on tourism and Singaporean has a bigger population on mandarin Chinese who have relatives from Mainland China who visit and celebrate Chinese New Year every year. awinahe if you don't know geography and you relied on facebook pages, just go to the corner and shut up.
Seriously? I spent more time in most of these countries than you I guess... but that's not the point. Even if, being in the Northern hemisphere, the countries you mentioned are in "winter season" they are still tropical countries with a hot and humid climate. FYI, winter does not always mean "snow and cold"

I am not a FB user, I even don't have a FB account but I am a Registered Nurse with 20 years experience abroad, so I guess I know more about viruses than you do!

There is already a mutation of ncov in Wuhan. According to the nurse who works in one of wuhan hospital.
This is an accurate source? not coming from FB ? (no link, no reference... just "a nurse from Wuhan" :ROFLMAO:

And lastly, who do you think you are to tell me to "shut up"?

Edit:
All of you should not worry. We have a tropical climate and virus cant survive in this typical environment unless it will mutate to adapt such climate like us.

1rst case confirmed by the DOH: who needs to shut up now? 😂 (And absolutely no evidence anywhere in the world that the virus mutated!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back