What's new

Closed B310as-938 GLOBE@home prepaid wifi pre activation bug ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

karl1748

Addict
Reaction
Hi po. I just purchased Globe@home prepaid wifi . Modem B310as-938. I was urged bcos of the data promo that is only available for Home prepaid subscribers. I noticed that after the modem is booted up and have my devices connected I was able now to browse the net, stream YøùTùbé and all. To my thought I was just consuming some data preloaded upon my purchase. So I inserted the sim on my smart phone and turn the data - it worked. I did the same on my old B315-936 modem and got good internet connectivity. When I insert the sim back in its original modem I got an SMS saying "I only have 1 Bal.

1. upon purchase you can enjoy internet right away without having to activate the 10GB FREEbie . *I reached 3.8GB of data usage and is still running before I tried activating the 10GB FREE.
2. Home app says 0GB data allocated while I do all internet stuffs just fine.
3. After 10GB Free was activated . home app able to detect it. and all my data activities are now goin against the 10GB allocation . (tsk..tsk..) must I know this happened I should have not activated my 10GB yet. hahahaha.
4. Sim works with smart phone. cannot call. but can send SMS.
5. works on b315-936 modem too. same speed
6. data won't work now when inserted to my smart phone after 10GB was activated. it works to modem tho.

what else?
you think it's a big ?

yes po . dapat ikaw mag redeem nun. eh SA experience ko naka internet ako agad .

then later na ko ng redeem . Sayang nga eh. sanabd muna ako ng redeem nakakainternet nnaman ako

meron po mga modem na ganyan.
nag try ako mag bug
nag download ako around 1gb
kaso gang 312mb lang inabot
detected na

Status
Not open for further replies.