Closed EDUCBOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronaldsullano

Enthusiast
Reaction
Legit ba yung kumakalat ngayon sa FB na pay in pay out daw ang method nila

Is EDUCBOT legit?
For my opinion and further research EDUCBOT is a small SCAM base on they're clients or customers reviews. And it say you need to put a ₱100 to get a membership and soon or later you gonna profit by just answer questions. So the big QUESTION and CONCLUSION is where they put that money to make a profit because the EDUCBOT is business or e-business let say. The more investment or member came in the more capital can be made. So how they make such money/profit of that kind of platform, is they investing? Is they have advertisement that pay a big amount of money for them? No right!, because huge members that trying they're platform so that the scam is still continue, bigger and spreading false earnings to all people on the internet. They target market is students why? STUDENTS has no idea how the scam works, because of lacks of experience. And another one they showing proof of payment that are not legit why? because one of my friend that are active on educbot are not getting payment on them while he is a member of that kind of platform for a long time. Base on the picture people has made money on educbot and sending money and in the name ofunknown person, that's terrifying you know why business name are not put in, why UNKNOWN/RANDOM names right!?.

You can try but be aware. Is it good to make money while you are young but why not just saving money for a while and invest it in the future. There's no such thing money fast always remember that. If you want to make legit money you must take the hard path.

That's all and if you want to ask me and to research by me don't afraid to message me.

STAY SAFE, STAY HAPPY😄

Status
Not open for further replies.