What's new

Closed How to Add Money to Paymaya Using Debit Card or Credit Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ENGG_MCM

Enthusiast
Reaction
Hi! Good PM!

Need ko ng help kung paano ko mai-add yung debit card ko sa PayMaya App. My card is Visa and I tried many times but may BDO debit card was not successfully processed (sure naman ako sa mga details na nilagay ko from my card). I followed these steps on PayMaya Support:

You can follow these easy steps on how to Add Money via Debit/Credit Card:
  • Log-in your PayMaya app.
  • From the home page, tap Add Money
  • Choose the “Using Credit or Debit Card” option
  • Select Using New Card if you haven’t saved any card yet.
  • Choose from the pre-defined amount and fill out the required information
  • Confirmation page will show the total amount to be deducted in your credit or debit card.
  • Tap Submit
  • Depending on your bank, you will be required to enter a One-Time PIN that will be sent to your mobile number. Once done, tap Proceed
  • You will receive an SMS and your account will be credited.
Any advice. Thank you.
:)

sakin both debit cards and credit cards are working. however i don't like paymaya

Hindi po nalilink ang BDO Debit Card or even Credit Card sa PayMaya App. You can use your BDO Card sa pagfunds lang ng PayMaya Account.

To Add Funds sa PayMaya using your Bank Cards (BDO, BPI, MetroBank, etc)
Sa PayMaya App, hanapin nyo ang Add Money, then tap Using Debit or Credit Card, then choose Amount and fill out all the necessary information. After nun you will redirected sa portal ng bank para sa PIN. Then after that, your funds will be credited to your PayMaya App. Sa Next Funding mo sa PayMaya by using Debit or Credit Card, andun na po ang last card na ginamit mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.