• no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmyheart

Addict
Reaction
It's a bit new since the new section is new but it's not too long ago I think they all work together so you don't change too much just adjust to the new section. even then I should not be upset because it is the responsibility of the student to come early and try not to get caught up in the classroom even if you are helping and you are doing so much no excuse no reason that's in person also really in person in person If you really want to learn to come at school We met our new teacher in math his name is Ma'am IVY kind of fun just like our teenagers haha we laugh and follow our English teacher before I thought I was dumb but kind of funny very serious especially in the activities he first conducted about critical thinking the n discuss then Quiz and As Exemplary Teacher Do What They Must Do as a Good Exemplar Teacher
2ndweek
He lectured on the basic Reading skill Ideal list pre viewing and others then recited calling us one on the diniscuss quiz Quiz Ma'am was involved in anxiety but activities activities were really serious if serious
especially those he taught

3rd week:
Two weeks later in the first section of Ma'am Queenie's third meeting I did not find it difficult to adjust as I said they were kind and united I gradually came to know them and all the teachers without any mistake. 3 about ven diagram maps the as we were called most quiz and activity we

4week

it's been almost a month since i used to be nice to them because anyone in our section doesn't change because they are nice and they know how to cope with unity and that's where i've been since I moved since i was there when i needed so much do you still not have to learn that lesson you should not neglect because of the importance of studying in the first semester That reason or whatever else is too much of an impediment to learning in person also if you can.

anong tulong need dito?
yung composition sa taas BADLY need punctuation marks to be understood in its full context

Status
Not open for further replies.