Closed Conor McGregor wants boxing match with Manny Pacquiao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lean Quality Engineer

Forum Guru
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Anong masasabi nyo dito mga ka PHC ? Worth it ba ?

Conor McGregor wants boxing match with Manny Pacquiao

"I always want bigger and better and to reach for the stars", McGregor continued.
"I would love a rematch with Floyd Mayweather and I know the Manny one is there whenever I want it.
"I would be honoured and love to be the first combatant to fight in that arena [Allegiant Stadium] and what a fight that would be against a small and powerful southpaw [Pacquiao].
"We would have to figure out the weight we do it at, but it interests me no doubt."

Source : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

EOcepopUwAIsUxZ.jpg

Photo credits :

Attachments

everybody wants a piece of pac for their retirement plan lol . . . pag eto tinalo ni cowboy, malamang sa mag-quit na to sa ufc

Kung lalabanan yan ni pacman siguro para nalang don sa kikitain dahil di naman papayagan yan si conor na lumaban ng title fight againts pacman wala kasi sya sa top list ng mga boxer na pwedeng lumaban pero laking pera niyan pag natuloy

That matchup is a Travesty. I'd rather see Pacquiao square up against Terence Crawford or Errol Spence (para Isa na lang Ang Champion sa Welterweight)

Status
Not open for further replies.