What's new

Closed Smart/globe dl/stream operamini/ucweb handler backquery trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sampl3

Forum Veteran
Reaction
ATTENTION: This Trick is not Mine But I'll Share it

UPDATE 12/20/14 : i Think Pwede ito sa Globe Try it walang Mawawala Enjoy !!

CONNECTION: NP NP or It Mean NO PORT NO IP - SMART INTERNET USE

All Backquery Site :
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

-- ?You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

2nd : Check The Remove Port
Proxy Type: HTTP

UcWeb Handler APK format - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

OperaMini Handler APK format - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Just Update your Ucweb Handler to Stream YøùTùbé in UCplayer

Symbian user Search it on Google and DL Nyo na Lng

LAST ONE : DON"T FORGET TO SAY THANKS

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

Last edited:
ATTENTION: This Trick is not Mine But I'll Share it

CONNECTION: NP NP or It Mean NO PORT NO IP - SMART INTERNET USE

All Backquery Site :

-- ?You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

2nd : Check The Remove Port
Proxy Type: HTTP

LAST ONE : DON"T FORGET TO SAY THANKS
pa attach :D mukhang mabilis to.. UC at Opera eh :D

Pano to boss pxnxa newbei lng poh
DL ka ng Handler and Ilagay mulang sya sa Backquery ung mga nakalgay doon na mga Freesite then check mo ung remove port and then ung proxy type is http okay na connection mo dyan NP NP :D

feedback ;) working tnt sim..visayas..my backquery yung first..pero di ko alam kung bypass ba 30mb.hehe
ito handler guys/girls ... You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
..di yan sa'kin na search lang..Merry Christmas!
:( You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. for childlock gamit ko..

DL ka ng Handler and Ilagay mulang sya sa Backquery ung mga nakalgay doon na mga Freesite then check mo ung remove port and then ung proxy type is http okay na connection mo dyan NP NP :D

boss pano makapanood ng YøùTùbé videos..? ayaw kasi eh..thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back