What's new

Closed Clipclaps ; Watch video and earn money .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pa help paps pa copy lang nung naka hastag then open mo clipclaps mo
Ps. Na help n akita

I received a $10.00 reward from ClipClaps, you can too! Copy the text and open ClipClaps to share bonus. #eyJ1c2VyaWQiOiIxMjM0ODQifQ==#
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Pa help po
received a $10.00 reward from ClipClaps, you can too! Copy the text and open ClipClaps to share bonus. #eyJ1c2VyaWQiOiIxMjM0ODQifQ==# You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Pa help po
I received a $10.00 reward from ClipClaps, you can too! Copy the text and open ClipClaps to share bonus. #eyJ1c2VyaWQiOiIxMjM0ODQifQ==# You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Nakatanggap ako ng gantimpala mula sa ClipClaps, kopyahin ang teksto at ipamahagi ang bonus.
#eyJ1c2VyaWQiOiIxODU1ODgyIn0=# You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Instant $10 DOLLARS. Si clipclaps
Legit believe me. Maraming naka wí†hdráw.
This new update lang.
Just log in here at ma gaguide kana.
Legit. Dahil Alam naman nating legit talaga c clipclaps. And yes.
It's TRUE. Fallow this
Steps:
First step:
Copy this link #eyJ1c2VyaWQiOiI0NjUwNzkifQ==#

2nd step: pumasok kay Clipclaps click rewards.
Automatic na lalabas ung account click help.
Once na mag successfull. Makaka reseve kadin ng help back pra madagdag points to readem mo ang dali lang Diba?

I received a $10.00 reward from ClipClaps, you can too! Copy the text and open ClipClaps to share bonus. #eyJ1c2VyaWQiOiI0NjUwNzkifQ==# You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Screenshot_2020-03-21-08-23-35-614_com.sanhe.clipclaps.jpg

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.