What's new

Tutorial Ubuntu (16/18/19) VPS Installer

Are you the owner of the repository?
Why are this binaries instead of bash scripts?

I tried to add port 80 to privoxy conf but then it does not start.
Is 80 blocked or used by another software?

Last edited:
Are you the owner of the repository?
Why are this binaries instead of bash scripts?

I tried to add port 80 to privoxy conf but then it does not start.
Is 80 blocked or used by another software?
Check if other software is using that port by running netstat command..

About the Repository's Description, All scripts uploaded are written in bash and encrypted that's why they're in a binary format. BonvScripts (as is name) is a personal repository only and not for public or major releases.(thats why guidelines (like readme.md or license) is missing on this repository)

Last edited:
Check if other software is using that port by running netstat command..

About the Repository's Description, All scripts uploaded are written in bash and encrypted that's why they're in a binary format. BonvScripts (as is name) is a personal repository only and not for public or major releases.(thats why guidelines (like readme.md or license) is missing on this repository)
Boss tnung din ung script mo for debian 9 boss, mabilis komonek ovpn ko pero no browse sya. Pero sa ibang ovpn server ok naman. Ano kaya boss probkema?

It turns out you need to run privoxy as root in order to be able to use port 80
How do I make this happen on boot?

It turns out you need to run privoxy as root in order to be able to use port 80
How do I make this happen on boot?
Yes you need root or superuser permission to access or modify /etc/privoxy/config. I forgot to say this, but Privoxy only allows ports 1024 and above.

I managed to run privoxy on port 80 but runing it as root, that's what I meant to say.
But on reboot, runs as privoxy user, then fails to get port 80

The script is very nice, it is a shame I cannot see the source to fix this and other stuff.

From my point of view I'd replace privoxy with Squid and add Fail2ban to prevent your VPS being suspended

“ The script is very nice, it is a shame I cannot see the source to fix this and other stuff. ”
Create another script to modify all script's defaults. Get a notepad, jot down all commands you've run in your terminal, then save.
after running this script, run your created script.

That would work for most stuff but privoxy...
On reboot, runs as privoxy user instead of root, then fails to get port 80

That would work for most stuff but privoxy...
On reboot, runs as privoxy user instead of root, then fails to get port 80
You said you used squid right? I think you're having some port conflicts between Squid and Privoxy. Just remove privoxy instead, and use Squid as a Proxy server(i think your a foreign user, Why we're using privoxy? because https redirection using http payload are rejected in newer squid version)

Sir Bon-chan panu mamonitor Yung mga connected users sa VPN?.Lalo na sa cloudsigma anghirap mag install ng openvpn client monitoring.