What's new

Trivia 73% of Filipinos Naniniwala na Bumaba ang bilang ng mga Drugs Users sa Pilipinas Simula ng maupo sya Bilang Presidente.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bago niyu Basahin ito din Opinyon ko: Yung Kaibigan ko ngang Shabu User , Nag aalaga na ngayun ng Baboy at Nag nenegosyo na . hahahaha

By LLANESCA T. PANTI, GMA News

Around 73% of Filipinos believe that the number of îllégâl drug users has been reduced since President Rodrigo Duterte took office in June 30, 2016, a Social Weather Stations (SWS) poll showed.

The SWS survey, conducted last December 13 to 16, 2019 but was only released on Monday, January 13, revealed that of the said 73%, 28% of them said the number of drug users has been reduced a lot while 46% said it was somewhat reduced.

On the other hand, only 14% said that the number of drug users increased since three years ago. Of this number, 6% said it has increased a lot, while the 8% said it has somewhat increased.

Another 12% said the number of drug users remained the same.

Based on a 2015 survey of the Dangerous Drugs Board (DDB) on the number of îllégâl drug users in the country—the latest available government data—there are 1.8 million îllégâl drug users in the country.

So nasaan yung sinasabi ng oposisyun na Failed daw? Taong bayan na ang nagsabi nyan.!

Last edited:
Surveys are not a basis nor a means to establish truth. Saying that 'most Filipinos believe that drug users reduced' does not equate to the number of drug users actually being reduced.

Let me ask a question to clarify my point.

For example, we conduct a survey with a question, 'do you believe unicorns exist or not?'. We all know unicorns do not exist. If the survey results show that the majority believed that unicorns exists, does that mean that they actually exist? No, it does not. It does not change the fact that unicorns do not exist, even if most people believe they do.

We need actual data of the number of drug users since Duterte took office, not survey or poll results. Then, compare it to the number of drug users before Duterte took office. Only then can we assert that the population of drug users have indeed reduced during Duterte's term.

Survey can be crap or something depende kung sino ang gustong paboran. There's one thing that I believe. I am not Duterte fanatic pero during his time duon nakatira na lipana na talaga ang drug users and pushers sa Philippines. For previous administrations, wala man lang gumalaw o nakialam.

To the point na kita naman natin na kahit all out ang anti-drug campaign, malakas pa rin ang loob ng ilan na magpuslit ng milyon milyon or tons of drug sa Philippines.

Duterte was the only one who took action.

Surveys are not a basis nor a means to establish truth. Saying that 'most Filipinos believe that drug users reduced' does not equate to the number of drug users actually being reduced.

Let me ask a question to clarify my point.

For example, we conduct a survey with a question, 'do you believe unicorns exist or not?'. We all know unicorns do not exist. If the survey results show that the majority believed that unicorns exists, does that mean that they actually exist? No, it does not. It does not change the fact that unicorns do not exist, even if most people believe they do.

We need actual data of the number of drug users since Duterte took office, not survey or poll results. Then, compare it to the number of drug users before Duterte took office. Only then can we assert that the population of drug users have indeed reduced during Duterte's term.
Senstorial survey Noon Pabor sa mga Kaalyado ni Duterte, sabi naman ng iilan, fake daw. , pagkatapos ng bilangan, yung survey ng Pulse Asia saktong sakto sa Naging Resulta.
Naniniwala ako sa Survey .
Si Duterte lang ang naka decreased sa Problema sa Druga. Aminin niyu man. Or hindi pero yan talaga ang Katotohanan.

Senstorial survey Noon Pabor sa mga Kaalyado ni Duterte, sabi naman ng iilan, fake daw. , pagkatapos ng bilangan, yung survey ng Pulse Asia saktong sakto sa Naging Resulta.
Naniniwala ako sa Survey .
Si Duterte lang ang naka decreased sa Problema sa Druga. Aminin niyu man. Or hindi pero yan talaga ang Katotohanan.
You neither provided a valid argument nor did you understand what I said. It's simple really: Do you have numerical data to prove your argument? How can you assert it is right when you have no evidence nor proof for your claims? If you have exact numerical data of the number of drug pushers, then we'll talk.

Just because the majority thinks it is the truth doesn't make it true. That is a logical fallacy called argumentum ad populum.

Last edited:
You neither provided a valid argument nor did you understand what I said. It's simple really: Do you have numerical data to prove your argument? How can you assert it is right when you have no evidence nor proof for your claims? If you have exact numerical data of the number of drug pushers, then we'll talk.

Just because the majority thinks it is the truth doesn't make it true. That is a logical fallacy called argumentum ad populum.
Taong Bayan na ang nagsabi niyan. Hindi ako.

Taong Bayan na ang nagsabi niyan. Hindi ako.
🤦‍♂️

What I'm asking is simple: numerical data showing the number of drug users then vs. now. Survey results mean nothing compared to actual data of the list of drug users. Please, by all means, show it. Otherwise, do not make claims that drug users have reduced if you have no actual list or number of drug users to prove it.

Just because the majority thinks it is the truth doesn't make it true. That is a logical fallacy called argumentum ad populum. How many times do I have to repeat this? Do you even understand what that means?

Sa dami ng namatay sa gyera kontra droga hindi pa rin ba nabawasan mga user?
A good question that the thread starter still haven't answered. He/She has no data at all like a list or number of drug users to prove that drug users have indeed reduced. I am still waiting, although the wait seems pointless, with the way my conversation with the thread starter is going.

A good question that the thread starter still haven't answered. He/She has no data at all like a list or number of drug users to prove that drug users have indeed reduced. I am still waiting, although the wait seems pointless, with the way my conversation with the thread starter is going.
Kung talagang may malasakit ka sa Bayan, ma Aapreciate mo ang ginagawa ni Duterte. Alam mo din naman sir na Bumaba talaga ngyun Problema natinn sa Druga. , aaminin ko ang Druga di nayan mawawala kahit sino pang Tarpulano ang Uupo sa Pwesto . Atleast sa Pag upo ni Duterte na bawas bawasan ang problema, lalo na mga Protektor na Opisyal napakulong na ang iba namatay na.
Kung ikaw Admin ravage ang hihingi.an ng opinion tungkol sa tinatanong nitong kaibigan natin?

yung mga kakilala ko na mga drug iser pusher noon mayaman na nag nenegosyo pero sa tingin ko meron pa rin sila kakapagtaka walang trabaho galing sa kulungan pagkalabas nya nakapag pagawa agad ng malaking bahay

Kung talagang may malasakit ka sa Bayan, ma Aapreciate mo ang ginagawa ni Duterte. Alam mo din naman sir na Bumaba talaga ngyun Problema natinn sa Druga. , aaminin ko ang Druga di nayan mawawala kahit sino pang Tarpulano ang Uupo sa Pwesto . Atleast sa Pag upo ni Duterte na bawas bawasan ang problema, lalo na mga Protektor na Opisyal napakulong na ang iba namatay na.
Kung ikaw Admin ravage ang hihingi.an ng opinion tungkol sa tinatanong nitong kaibigan natin?
If the problem with drugs have really improved, I am merely asking you to provide data and facts to support your statement since you're the one who made the claim.

I am not asking for opinions. All I want to see is solid, verifiable proofs and evidences supporting your statements. I have been asking for that the past few hours but you can't give it. You can't even provide exact numbers comparing the number of drug users, for example, when you made the claim regarding the reduction of drug users during Duterte's term.

If the problem with drugs have really improved, I am merely asking you to provide data and facts to support your statement since you're the one who made the claim.

I am not asking for opinions. All I want to see is solid, verifiable proofs and evidences supporting your statements. I have been asking for that the past few hours but you can't give it. You can't even provide exact numbers comparing the number of drug users, for example, when you made the claim regarding the reduction of drug users during Duterte's term.
Mga kilala kong drug pusher drug user dito sa amin , nag abroad na factory worker na sa tulong mismo ng Project ng Tokhang. May masama ba doon?
Yung data na hinihingi mo wala akong alam dyan .. Bsta ang alam ko lang Taong Bayan na ang nag salita.
Sa palagay mo kung walang tiwala ang Kababayan natinkay Duterte sa tingin mo Mananalo mga kaalyado niya? Isa pa na Zero ang Otso Diretsu. Hindi paba Sign yan? Sumuporta nalang sana tayu. Paano tayu uunlad kahit magandang nagawa ehh hinahanapan pa ng Butas eh hahaha.

Mga kilala kong drug pusher drug user dito sa amin , nag abroad na factory worker na sa tulong mismo ng Project ng Tokhang. May masama ba doon?
Yung data na hinihingi mo wala akong alam dyan .. Bsta ang alam ko lang Taong Bayan na ang nag salita.
Sa palagay mo kung walang tiwala ang Kababayan natinkay Duterte sa tingin mo Mananalo mga kaalyado niya? Isa pa na Zero ang Otso Diretsu. Hindi paba Sign yan? Sumuporta nalang sana tayu. Paano tayu uunlad kahit magandang nagawa ehh hinahanapan pa ng Butas eh hahaha.
🤦‍♂️ Hasty generalization. Another logical fallacy. Just because it happened to someone you know does not mean it happened to everyone else. Also, never did I say that people changing and beginning new lives is bad.

Moreover, you admitted that you have no data whatsoever to prove your claims, apart from a survey result, which does not really show any numerical data or evidence of the number of drug users. Survey results should not be misinterpreted.

Furthermore, how is the election result relevant here? I am merely asking your proof/evidence yet you have none. I did not criticize nor attack Duterte or you. Hindi ako naghahanap ng butas, pruweba lang ng number of drug users then versus now hinihingi ko yet di mo maibigay.

With that, you not only decreased your credibility, you also showed that you did not fact check nor verify the claims you are making. Isn't that misinformation?

🤦‍♂️ Hasty generalization. Another logical fallacy. Just because it happened to someone you know does not mean it happened to everyone else. Also, never did I say that people changing and beginning new lives is bad.

Moreover, you admitted that you have no data whatsoever to prove your claims, apart from a survey result, which does not really show any numerical data or evidence of the number of drug users. Survey results should not be misinterpreted.

Furthermore, how is the election result relevant here? I am merely asking your proof/evidence yet you have none. I did not criticize nor attack Duterte or you. Hindi ako naghahanap ng butas, pruweba lang ng number of drug users then versus now hinihingi ko yet di mo maibigay.

With that, you not only decreased your credibility, you also showed that you did not fact check nor verify the claims you are making. Isn't that misinformation?
Tanungin kita, Knino ka kampi kay Duterte or kay Leny? SinagoSinagot ko tanong mo na wala akong alam na data . kaya sagutin mo din ang tanong ko sir.

sa pagkakaalam ko mas marami na ang lugar ngayon na wala ng adik, unlike before na kahit saan ka pumunta maraming adik at nakakatakot kasi sure mapapatrouble ka kasi dami siga na sabog. dati kasi kung sino pa yung mga adik sila pa yung maimpluwensya hawak nila mga pulis. kaya malaki na talaga pagbabago. kung hindi yun nakikita ng iba aba e baka affected sila or ayaw nila tanggapin. opinyon ko lang.

sa pagkakaalam ko mas marami na ang lugar ngayon na wala ng adik, unlike before na kahit saan ka pumunta maraming adik at nakakatakot kasi sure mapapatrouble ka kasi dami siga na sabog. dati kasi kung sino pa yung mga adik sila pa yung maimpluwensya hawak nila mga pulis. kaya malaki na talaga pagbabago. kung hindi yun nakikita ng iba aba e baka affected sila or ayaw nila tanggapin. opinyon ko lang.
Nako baka hingi.an ka ng Data ni PHC-Noob_Saibot hahah, di daw sya naniwala sa survey at hinaing ng mga tao. Yung mismong Record daw ang hihingiin nya. Hahaha

Nako baka hingi.an ka ng Data ni PHC-Noob_Saibot hahah, di daw sya naniwala sa survey at hinaing ng mga tao. Yung mismong Record daw ang hihingiin nya. Hahaha
wala ako maibibigay boss, hahaha,simpleng mamamayan lang ako.pero alam ko ang mga pagbabago sa pinas. nakakapagtaka kasi bakit hindi nila nakikita yung pagbabago na yun. siguro may malalim na dahilan din sya. :ROFLMAO:

wala ako maibibigay boss, hahaha,simpleng mamamayan lang ako.pero alam ko ang mga pagbabago sa pinas. nakakapagtaka kasi bakit hindi nila nakikita yung pagbabago na yun. siguro may malalim na dahilan din sya. :ROFLMAO:
tatlo lang yan ehh either maka Dilaw or merong mga Negosyo na napasara ni Duterte and last ρáíd troll

Status
Not open for further replies.