What's new

Closed Best Way To Make Money! $35+/day1 $$$ BEST METHOD EVER! NO CLICKBAIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

0xStupid

Eternal Poster
Reaction
PS. Napulot ko lang siya sa isang forum. Gusto ko lang din ishare dito. I already make $2 na transfer ko na sa paypal ko Hahahahaha. Isang araw ko palang ginagawa. Sa mga magtatanong kung ano to. Survey Site yan sasagot ka lang ng mga survey and then kikita kana. Magandang gawin to pangpalipas oras. Mga approx. 15 - 20mins yung mga surveys :)
PPS. If this thread helps you please use my referral code. If you use my referral code instant $1 na pwede agad wí†hdráwhin unlike kapag no referral 0.25 lang. Thank you niyo na saken yun 😘
Proof of Payment
Screenshot_20200113-232918_1.jpg

download.png

THE NO BS METHOD:

Taking surveys. Yes, it's taking surveys

"Okay I'm out of here. You're one of those BS survey site referral guys who is just in it for the referrals. Haha you can't to get me. I'm not going to be working my ass off, barely making anything while you get a percentage of my earnings."

I know exactly what you're thinking, but trust me, I 'm not in it JUST for the referrals. I want to actually prove to you guys that you can have money sitting in your Paypal account today. I also have made more money myself than through referrals
1578850970467.png

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Binigay mo yung secret page bawal pla un😂sa akin din sabi cheater 😂
Actually di naman siya secret page nisort out lang yuny mga survey na malaki ang bayad. Pwede pong magpareset para mawala yung cheater mageexplain ka nga lag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back