What's new

TUTORIAL [ HOW TO CREATE TANTRA ONLINE] OFFLINE /ONLINE

MhaShziYing

Eternal Poster
Reaction
How to set up Tantra Online K5 Version:
http://sami3744.phc.onl/#forbidden#/

What you will need:
1. The You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. You have to download including the fixed database and anti DDoS code. Here You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.,You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2. AYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Apache server - No need to locate this one. you can find it in google. credits to yagamy.
3. A good client of course. I prefer this one (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) but download at your own risk. Use several antivirus (I give the precaution). Credits to heterojeneo.
4. The You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (It is the latest right now I think).
5. The You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. data.

Steps:
(I wont elaborate this one because it is very elementary, just the summary) - so don't ask me.
1. Setup your xampp server.
2. look for the php.ini file and open it in notepad. enable the mssql connection by removing the ";" on the left side.
3. copy the website data into the htdocs folder of xampp
4. Install your mssql 2012. Set it up as multi with "sa" user enabled.
5. Open the sql browser and restore the fixed database backups
6. Replace your php connections with the SQL name (e.g. "TERROR\SQLEXPRESS", "sa", "123456") - means the sql server name, the username and the password.
7. Extract Server files (e.g. C:\TERROR) - You should see the folders from Chatserv, DBSRV, MSGSRV, and so on...).
8. Replace the register.php directory with your directory, in my case is $accdir = "C:\TERROR"
9. Replace your Admin.txt with your Local IP (e.g. 192.168.55.45)
10. Replace your LocalIP.txt with your local IP
11. Replace your Serverlist.txt with your Local IP
12. Extract the client (e.g. C:\Tantra)
13. Replace your Serverlist.txt with your local IP in client with 0 6 in the first line.
14. Get the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and paste it in your client folder replacing HTLauncher.
15. Open a hex editor (e.g. PSPad.exe) and search for http and replace it with your local IP plus the link in your login site (e.g. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.). only two line should be replaced. leave the others alone.
16. Use This You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to edit the HTSmessage.xml.
17. Replace the HTSMessage.txl in your client's /system folder.
18. Run the Server... DBSRV.EXE -> MSGSRV.EXE -> Itemserv.exe -> SQLDAEMON.exe ->Zone1 -> Zone6 -> then so on...
19. Run the Xampp and click the Apache button.
20. Run the client by using a batch file with "start htlaucher.exe -6.9.0.6 6.9.0.6" code.
21. Enjoy the game.

Last edited:
I'll do update in this thread time to time regarding tantra online ,for now i have to prepare some docu. To post it here .

Back