What's new

Closed HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhosalie

Addict
Reaction
I've just joined the Group. I have been searching for serious help but as of today, we only have limited information- not even enough to have it submitted as a lawsuit.

Dec 17 when my boyfriend started receiving threats from an unknown number. The messages he is receiving (til now) have the same thought that he/she will come before us. At first, we avoid the SMS' as anyone will do for the first week. I started panicking when this person seemed to follow us wherever we go and he/she knows our whereabouts. Even the schedule of our work including unplanned meetings.

We have reached out to one of the Supervisors in Customer Service of Globe and they stated that the number of my boyfriend is the only number he/she sends messages to-- no other phone calls from/to other phone number. Also, they've mentioned that the number is TM and was activated last Nov 6. As per their advise, we should report it to NTC as well (as what we planned initially.)

Today, we will be filing a report to every Police Station on our area. The help that I will need from you guys, is, if anyone can help us trace the number's location, that would be a great help!

I'm starting to be paranoid and having trouble sleeping. I feel like I'm being followed when I'm not. All I wish is for my (hopefully) baby to be safe. I don't want my baby to be fed of stress and paranoia. Thank you in advance!

Pumunta ka sa pinakamalapit na tanggapan ng National Telecomunications Commision(NTC) doon pwede ka humingi ng tulong ma trace ang number at location ng tumatawag sa boyfriend mo. At humingi ka na rin ng tulong sa NBI.

Status
Not open for further replies.