What's new

Closed Final Fantasy XIV: Free Trial & 50% Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

llOmiell

Addict
Reaction
EAXw2IX.jpg

Arguably the best MMORPG in the PC right now, Square Enix's multi-awarded IP Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn actually has a Free Trial for players who want to sample the game's hype, immersive gameplay and amazing community.

You can play the base game for free up to level 35 with some restrictions (no marketplace, shout and trade, etc.). For a RPG player like me, Final Fantasy XIV delivered and did not disappoint; the game features, storyline, graphics, music, cutscenes, events - I enjoyed it alot!

It already has 3 expansions out and each one is an excellent addition to the FFXIV experience. I suggest getting the EU (European) version since the price and subscription fee is cheaper than the US version.

It's currently on 50% sale in the official US and EU Square Enix stores until Dec.16, 2019! :giggle:

Tips:
  • When creating the EU account, just use any random address, they don't check anyway.
  • You only need to buy the base game FFXIV: A Realm Reborn to play the latest expansion. The latest expansion already contains all the other previous expansions so no need to buy them all.
  • Data centers with highest Filipino population are Tonberry, Kujata and Atomos in the Japan server.

Minimum System Requirements:

OS
Windows® 7 64 bit, Windows® 8.1 64 bit, Windows® 10 64 bit
Processor Intel® Core™i5 2.4GHz or higher
Memory 4GB or higher
Free Disc Space 60GB or more
Graphics NVIDIA® Geforce® GTX750 or higher or AMD Radeon™ R7 260X or higher
Screen Resolution 1280x720
Communications port If you are using a router, please set up your ports so that the below packets can pass through.
[Ports that may be used] TCP:80, 443, 54992~54994, 55006~55007, 55021~55040
Sound DirectSound® supported sound card
DirectX® Version DirectX® 11

The latest expansion - Shadowbringers:

sG4v4Hh.jpg

By the way, my Free Company (or guild) is the first in the FFXIV Philippine community to clear the 24-Man Labyrinth of the Ancients Raid.

Here's part of our wacky blind run of the Labyrinth. :giggle:

See You In Eorzea!

x7PGBfl.jpg

Attachments

FFXIV's Starlight Festival Christmas event kicked off with new items, games, quests and rewards.

There's a Choir mini-game where you have to press the right buttons to hit the right notes.

Get the keys right and you'll be treated to vocals inspired by the heavenly host; But miss the keys too much and you'll usher the next Umbral Calamity. :LOL:

Mukang masaya kayo... Boss tanong lang.. hindi naman siya pay to win.. yung tipong mayat maya ka dapat mag buhos ng salapi para lumakas..

ffxiv70ae0e3396ca62f3.md.jpg

Once again, 50% OFF until April 17, 2020! 😃
Recommended na sa Europe store bumili kasi mas mura compared sa US store.

Pero kailangan parehong region ang iyong account at ang game. Europe account para sa game na nabili sa Europe store at US account para sa nabili sa US store.

Gawa kayo muna ng Europe account sa You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

mogd4230019aea9951b.md.jpg

Sa COUNTRY selection, Piliin nyo ang SPAIN para magiging Europe ang region ng account. Gawa-gawa lang kayo ng European address, di naman nila iche-check. You can still play in North America and Japan servers with your Europe account.

Pinakamaraming pinoy players nasa Japan servers - Atomos, Kujata at Tonberry.

Pagkatapos niya gumawa ng Europe account, pwede na bumili ng product key at 50% OFF sa promo page - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. , Enjoy! 😃

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Final Fantasy XIV Philippines Community

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.