What's new

Closed Globe @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

jejero28

Eternal Poster
Bat po yung simcard ng Globe @ Home na wifi pag sinalpak sa phone LTE signal nia kaso ayaw pang internet.

ok who can tell me,
I did lots of research, and found lots of people on a 1699 globe at home plan using LTE as the connection technology.
Does this actually exist as a product, or is the 1699 plan only for a physical Fibre or ADSL connection? Try to work this simple, fundamentally crucial piece of information out using the globe website;, impossible.

ok who can tell me,
I did lots of research, and found lots of people on a 1699 globe at home plan using LTE as the connection technology.
Does this actually exist as a product, or is the 1699 plan only for a physical Fibre or ADSL connection? Try to work this simple, fundamentally crucial piece of information out using the globe website;, impossible.
Yes, it actually exist. Though may cap yang Plan 1699 na yan. Both LTE and physical connection may offer si globe.

Yes, it actually exist. Though may cap yang Plan 1699 na yan. Both LTE and physical connection may offer si globe.

Right, well I went into globe, showed them the location, explained that their tower has a special directional 4G high power transmitter on it aimed towards the town, went through the complicated process of trying to explain to them that I know the 1699 plan exists on LTE, but no luck.
Im going to go out and say it, it doesn't exist anymore. Perhaps it is still available to those who are already on it. Not available to new customers perhaps?

Anyway i ended up settling for the stupid GLobe at home LTE wifi modem for 1499 (bought for1299 promo)and they handed over the older model modem the b310, rather than the newer one with the little external wifi antenna. Ive plugged it in, and its picking B41 which is simply not strong enough in the subdivision. I was expecting it to work on B28, like the months of investigation and research i had done had suggested. I cant change the band in the interface, and my band locking apps arent working on it. so its a brick unless someone on here can tell me a trick?

Status
Not open for further replies.