What's new

Closed Totoo nga bang dyos si Hesus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ettentra111314

Honorary Poster
Reaction
May mga kulto na nagtuturo na si Hesus ay tao lang at hindi Dyos. Meron din namang mga samahan na nagtuturo na si Hesus ay isang 'lesser God'.

Well, si Hesus ay 100% tao at 100% Dyos.

Isaiah 7:14 - "Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a ****** shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel."
“Immanuel” literally means: “God with us.” See also Matthew 1:23; Jesus was “God with us.”

John 1:1 - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
Now who is the "Word" here? - John 1:14 - "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

John 20:27 - "Then saith he (Jesus) to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing."

v.28 - "And Thomas answered and said unto him (Jesus), My Lord and my God."

Hebrews 1:8 - "But unto the Son (Jesus) he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom."

Revelation 1:8 - "I (Jesus) am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

IMG_20191210_153202.jpg

Attachments

Cguro totoo talaga na may alien.. kaso nga ayaw i sapubliko ng mga kinauukulan para walang panic na maganap.. so kung may alien may dyos din kaya sila?😁😁😁

hindi pa nga totally proven na tutuo si Jesus Christ, iyon muna dapat itanong mo at pag-isipan.

Can you substantiate your clain that Jesus(or at least the person who lived historically with that name) isn't "totally proven" na totoo? What do you mean by totally proven anyway. I am not here to defend the divinity of Jesus, but when you touch history, you must prove your claom otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.