What's new

Tutorial 8 Tips for Torpe Guys

Professora Akira

☯️ SôulNinetãiL☯️
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction

Get it Over

The longer you procrastinate on it the chances of getting the “girl of your dreams” become slimmer.
She might like you but baka nag iisip din sya you are just playing the field kasi you don't have the courage to tell to here about how you feel.Time is of the essence.

Be yourself

Don't pretend someone you're not.Keep it precise and real to show that you are secure about yourself.

The "whole bridge Act "may not work

Stop playing with her emotions.You’re extra sweet to her but you’re rooting for your bro. How messed up is that?
Put your back into it but Expect the worst and Hope for the Best
Women get immensely turned on by self-confidence. They hate it when a guy beats around the bush.Wag ksng matakot mareject. Worst case is, she’ll politely decline, but that’s alright, boy. Your heart may be a little broken, but your dignity will still be intact once the dust has settled. Best case is, she’ll say yes to the dinner invite at least.

It Wont be The End of The World if she Rejects You

So she said no to you. We understand that it will hurt, but think of it this way: you can use every experience to hone and master your “da moves.” Practice makes perfect.Try recalling it since its cnnected to my recent threads.

Don't Be Creepy

So she said yes to you.Then Stay calm.Avoid revealing that you’ve been stalking her online (and off) for the longest time. Well, at least before she falls for you, which will come out as “cute,” by then.

Sweep Her off Her Feet.

Yes Girls often appear to be tough and independent, they love their kilig moments and a way to win their hearts is by giving them romantic gifts—flowers, chocolates, small but thoughtful deeds (like bringing her coffee in the morning, or giving her a copy of that book she’s been wanting to read). It doesn’t have to be a grand gesture because if it comes from the heart, she’ll feel the genuineness behind it.

Say it with Sincerity

We all know that most torpe guys sharing their feelings through words as the biggest challenge when it comes to interacting with a girl they like
So when the time comes when you finally have to spill your guts out to the object of your affection, take a deep breath, dig deep, and say the words while looking intently into her eyes.

Paraphrase & Excerpt from 8List

I miss my girl, I don't have chance to say I love her, it because torpe ako, palagi kasi ako may negative thoughts. I'm not smart enough, I have asthma as well that makes my confident down...
i F*ck up :(

I miss my girl, I don't have chance to say I love her, it because torpe ako, palagi kasi ako may negative thoughts. I'm not smart enough, I have asthma as well that makes my confident down...
i F*ck up :(
you still have the chance and try changing your thoughts.