What's new

Closed The hole is *****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Public Endpoint
The publicly accessible address:port for a node, e.g. 123.124.125.126:1234 or some.domain.tld:1234 (must be accessible via the public internet, generally can’t be a private ip like 192.0.2.1 or 192.168.1.1 unless it’s directly accessible using that address by other peers on the same subnet).

Public Endpoint
The publicly accessible address:port for a node, e.g. 123.124.125.126:1234 or some.domain.tld:1234 (must be accessible via the public internet, generally can’t be a private ip like 192.0.2.1 or 192.168.1.1 unless it’s directly accessible using that address by other peers on the same subnet).
Wow san kaya nakakauha neto

Haha..tin-ry ko din yan kanina. Maraming port yan kahit isa walang gumana sa no load/promo.

Kahit yung ginawa kong server sa aws hindi din umubra sa no load/promo. Try ko muna iregister sa warp kung lumusot kahit blocked na daw.
1.jpg

Attachments

Since the telecom is still in ipv6, you can still use VPN. The speed is a little bit slower but the important thing is the connection. I don't recommend using PC for browsing instead use only your phone to avoid a major overhaul from the network. Also use different ip for each connection, in short, use it for personal use.

FYI, ipv6 implemented by Globe Telecom, is a unique ip which includes your mac address (mostly found in PC) and your modem serial number. In this method, they can easily monitor and detect if it has an îllégâl connection. Fortunately, Globe is still using ipv4 for phones so it has a low risk for detection and they don't bother to monitor you one by one (except for PC). What happened right now can be purely coincidence or ban hammer for the brave and bold in online sites.

VPN stands for Virtual "Private" Network but some of you used the same ip, port, bypass, key and it's spreading fast. Even worst are some using the detectable PC. I discourage you for bragging your speed and îllégâl connection, that's the first phase of your doom. Again I discourage using PC(it uses to much bandwidth). Just be glad you can still use VPN but please use it personally.

History repeats itself, since 2006 FBT existed but met their doom just because of bragging. Remember those opera mini and uc browser mod? the mobango.com and it's proxy family? Bug promos and wimax? They share the same thing, they have been bragged online and met their end.

"Walang sekreto ang hindi nabubunyag" unless the secret is buried with your remains.

I remember th
Since the telecom is still in ipv6, you can still use VPN. The speed is a little bit slower but the important thing is the connection. I don't recommend using PC for browsing instead use only your phone to avoid a major overhaul from the network. Also use different ip for each connection, in short, use it for personal use.

FYI, ipv6 implemented by Globe Telecom, is a unique ip which includes your mac address (mostly found in PC) and your modem serial number. In this method, they can easily monitor and detect if it has an îllégâl connection. Fortunately, Globe is still using ipv4 for phones so it has a low risk for detection and they don't bother to monitor you one by one (except for PC). What happened right now can be purely coincidence or ban hammer for the brave and bold in online sites.

VPN stands for Virtual "Private" Network but some of you used the same ip, port, bypass, key and it's spreading fast. Even worst are some using the detectable PC. I discourage you for bragging your speed and îllégâl connection, that's the first phase of your doom. Again I discourage using PC(it uses to much bandwidth). Just be glad you can still use VPN but please use it personally.

History repeats itself, since 2006 FBT existed but met their doom just because of bragging. Remember those opera mini and uc browser mod? the mobango.com and it's proxy family? Bug promos and wimax? They share the same thing, they have been bragged online and met their end.

"Walang sekreto ang hindi nabubunyag" unless the secret is buried with your remains.

I remember those FBT days sa kabila. Sa G-Blogs dati nandun yung payabangan

Status
Not open for further replies.