What's new

Closed The Art of Kissing [ARTICLE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

doppleghost

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Since I was young, I often saw people kissing. Seeing this was like watching a romantic film on a TV set. I can still remember that every time we watch films or shows with some sexual interventions, my mother would always cover my eyes with her hands. After that, a question hanged on my mind:
Why would she cover my eyes whenever I saw people kissing on TV when they always do the same thing with my father?Hmmm...

Now that I'm all grown up, I now exactly know why my mother always did such - to protect my naive mind.

I'm seeing people kissing more affectionately than what I've seen on TV from my younger years, but I don't give a damn on them. I even saw a couple too intimate with each other that as if they're ripping off each other's philtrum. I hope you're not imagining things right now like what I did when writing this article.😆

The Kiss

Kissing is a sign of respect. It is a form of greeting or a way of saying goodbye.It is the best way to express affection to your beloved one. But I guess this term is overrated that we actually overused it. Undeniably, It gives us feeling that could bring us to heaven and still be able to come back alive. But be moderate on kissing because it may lead you beyond the limits. Well, this is a bit based on experience.

In anatomy, kissing is a complex behavior. What makes it complex is that you use thirty-four muscles working together to satisfy your thirsty sensation. It's lovely to kiss isn't it? But how come people always want to go back to one's lips when it doesn't have any flavor at all? To answer that question, lips have many nerve endings, so they're sensitive to touch, and absolutely good to bite. That could be the reason why everyone is willing to taste it again and again. But don't you know that by kissing, you can transmit diseases? Yes, it's true. This includes mononucleosis (glandular fever caused by the Epstein-Barr virus) and herpes (which can cause a variety of illness such as cold sores, brain infection, and even cancer). So, be careful on choosing a person to kiss with.😅

A Kiss in Different Ways

There are various ways of expressing a single kiss that I can only name two of them. When a man kisses a woman on her hand, he may be proposing her to marry him. Well that's for the gentlemen of the old and young ages. Flying kiss - maybe is one of the respectful kiss that could be done. The whole process of this kiss is very simple. First, you pretend to kiss your fingers and then blow it to the person you wish to catch it. And maybe, wait until he or she will make a response.

The Application

Kissing your girlfriend's lips is more like courting her again where you're determination and perseverance will be tested. First, you exert extra effort to convince her to allow you to kiss her. Then, since you're re-courtingher, you can do some sweet things to flatter her, like saying that she's the girl you want to grow old with. However, it still depends on the girl you're trying to convince, whether or not she will be soft to make a deal with you or the contrary. When ever she resists to kiss you, just blow her a flying kiss.

In the land of make-believe

In fairy tales, there are always a happy endings. Two hearts conquer all trials and end triumphant. The most common scene in this world before the story ends is the kissing scene. Poisoned and cursed princesses like Snow White and Sleeping Beauty fell into a long sleep, but there was one magical thing that awoke them:
"a kiss from a true love."

You see how magnificent a single kiss is? It's one way of transmitting diseases, a gentle commenced to a messy end, and plays an important role in the world of make-believe. So, kiss moderately.😉

Status
Not open for further replies.