What's new

Closed [SHORT STORY] My Choices

Status
Not open for further replies.

doppleghost

Honorary Poster
Reaction
I woke up early today, excited over all I got to do before the clock strikes midnight. I have responsibility to fulfill today. I am important. My job is to choose what kind of day I am going to have.

Today I can complain because the weather is cloudy or I can be thankful that the I have an excuse to my parents not to wash my clothes.

Today I can feel sad that I don't have more money or I can be glad that my baon encourage me to plan my purchases wisely and guide me away from waste but today is Saturday.

Today I can grumble about my health or I can rejoice that I am alive.

Today I can lament over all that my parents didn't give me when I was growing up, or I can feel grateful that they allowed me to be born.

Today, I can cry because roses have thorns, or I can celebrate that thorns have roses.

Today I can mourn my lack of friends, or I can excitedly embark upon a quest to discover new relationships.

Today I can complain because I have to go to school even if it's weekend, or eagerly open my mind and fill it with my rich new tidbits of knowledge.

Today I can murmur dejectedly because I have to do house work, or I can feel honored because the Lord has provided shelter for my mind, body, and soul.

Today stretches out ahead of me waiting to be shaped and here I am, the frustrated writer who gets to do the writing what today will be like--it's up to me.

I get to choose what kind of day I will have.
Have a great day!(unless you have other plans)

Notice to readers: This particular piece was made 6 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.