What's new

Help Pa criticize ng system for thesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyzz

Forum Guru
Reaction
Guys pa criticize ng gawa kong system for thesis. Clinic Record Management System intended for medical treatment for animal bites. Offline used lang siya exclusived sa clinic.

Scope:
  • Admins can add, view, update, search, deactivate and activate users account.
  • Admins can add, update, view, search, deactivate and activate the medicines’ information.
  • Admins can add, update, view, search of the medicines’ stock, while Vaccinators will only be able to view and search of the medicines’ stock.
  • Admins and Vaccinators can add, view, update and search of the patient’s information.
  • Admins and Vaccinators can add, view and update of patient’s treatments and appointments.
  • Admins and/or Vaccinators can view the daily, weekly and monthly appointment of the patients.
  • Admins and/or Vaccinators can add a booster row and/or new treatment table for existing patients.
  • Viewing of total incoming appointments, total of stocks that are in critical level and total of patients that had been accommodated on the current date.
  • Admins will be able to view the statistics for both done and undone treatments in the month of the selected year.
  • Admins and Vaccinators will choose a treatment to be made between Pre-exposure and Post-exposure.
  • Users can change password of their account in the account settings.
  • Admin and Vaccinator can print medical certification.
  • Admin can backup and restore database.

Limitation:
  • The system is offline based.
  • The system cannot retrieve passwords that had been forgotten

Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD):
ERD.png

Feel free na paglaruan ang system.

Site
:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Accounts:
Code:
Admin:
username: admin
password: admin

Vaccinator:
username: vaccinator
password: vaccinator

Note: Huwag palitan ang password or i-disable ang account na admin at vaccinator, you can create your own. Thanks :D

Update - 11/26.2019:
  • I added suggestion/feedback feature to email your opinion about this system anonymously.
1574747476986.png1574747457296.png

Update - 12/12/2019:
  • Removed suggestion/feedback feature.
  • Added backup and restoration of database.
  • Added security in text input.
1576130989739.png1576131012715.png1576131149699.png

Attachments

Last edited:
No Sponsors
This domain currently does not have any sponsors for you.

anyari ? :D

I don't know anything in website building but I know about clinic management... so this is my criticism from a practitioner's point of view! I don't know if it's what you are asking for... but here I go:

sa inventory (medicines and stock), dapat may 1 column for the dosage, 1 for the expiration date, the description should be for tablets, syrup, vial or this kind of things.
sa patients, dapat may occupation. The weight is not useful . For administrative purposes only, the weight is not needed.

I don't see how the calendar for appointments works as there is no hour... If I click on one day I should have at least 12 hours with the detailed appointments

I did not yet access the vaccinator page... later if my criticisms don't look too stupid to you :D because I'm not sure if it's you are expecting...

Last edited:
dashboard (*graph) - masyadong malaki.. liitan mo lang then lagyan ng konting info kung ano ang silbe ng graph.
patients - gawin mong reponsive like automatic ang width depende sa screen ng monitor lagay ka ng kahit konting info kung ano pwede silbe. sa itaas or baba.
appointment - masyadong malaki ang calendar dapat tama lang ang laki.
inventory - nakukulangan ako pero hindi ko pa maisip kung ano ang kulang.

iwasan ang horizontal scrollbar sa panahon ngayon ng web design/system design. panget na tignan yun.

tatlong line (hindi ko alam kung ano tawag doon).. mas okay kung nagooverlay like sa twitter app kapag tinap mo ang avatar mo.
sa logout section naman - mas maganda sa mata kapag lalabas ang modal sa ibaba ng pangalan lalabas.

ayun lang..

nagmamalfunction system nyo boss ahaha
panay no sponsors minsan naman sa accuweather nappunta pag inaaccess site nyo. butas yan sa defense day. ahaha

#retake :D

I don't know anything in website building but I know about clinic management... so this is my criticism from a practitioner's point of view! I don't know if it's what you are asking for... but here I go:

sa inventory (medicines and stock), dapat may 1 column for the dosage, 1 for the expiration date, the description should be for tablets, syrup, vial or this kind of things.
sa patients, dapat may occupation. The weight is not useful . For administrative purposes only, the weight is not needed.

I don't see how the calendar for appointments works as there is no hour... If I click on one day I should have at least 12 hours with the detailed appointments

I did not yet access the vaccinator page... later if my criticisms don't look too stupid to you :D because I'm not sure if it's you are expecting...
tingin ko templated yan martami pa need iedit

isipin mo ito yun mga itatanong ng panel of judges mo sa presentation:

- ano po meron siya system niyo as advantage na wala sa ibang system? other system can send sms to patient for appointment reminder. others are online.
- is being offline better than being offline system to make it an exclusive system? existing clinic systems are online. pano kung nagkaroon ng branch yun clinic sa ibang location?
- which is faster manual in paper or computerized encoding in this type of procedure?
- ilang number of records ang kaya ng system mo?

Dapat talaga meron expiration date, pero since mabilis lang maubos ang gamot ayaw na palagyan ni client.

Yung sa weight naman kailangan nila yun for medical purposes, kailangan malaman yung timbang kung gaano karami dosage need gamitin.

Yung sa appointment for viewing lang siya, at per day yung appointment nila regardless ang time.

Tuloy mo lang sir yung ibang napansin mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back