What's new

Huawei android 10 update.

Jmrie_

in memoriam 1995-2021
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction
Saklap lang wala pa yung android 10 sa huawei nova 3i
Close beta lang ito hinde ito open beta so hoping sa open beta eh makasama yung nova 3i

Here..
Huawei and Honor devices run a forked version of Android known as EMIUI. In September, Huawei released a roadmap for EMUI 10 aka Android 10 for a bunch of their phones.
Android 10 on Huawei devices –
  • Huawei P30/P30 Pro – Mid-October
  • Huawei Mate 20/ Mate 20 Pro/ Mate 20X/ Mate 20 RS Porsche Edition – Late October
  • Huawei P20/ P20 Pro – Late October
  • Huawei Miamang 7 – Early October
  • Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus – Early October
  • Honor Nova 5 Pro – Mid-November
  • Honor Nova 4 – Late November
  • Honor Nova 4e – Early October
  • Honor 10/ V10 – Late November
  • Honor 8X – Late November
  • Honor 9X/ 9X Pro – Mid-December
  • Huawei P30/P30 Pro – Mid-October
  • Huawei Mate 20/ Mate 20 Pro/ Mate 20X/ Mate 20 RS Porsche Edition – Late October
  • Huawei Mate 10/ Mate 10 Pro/ Mate 10 Lite – Late October
  • Huawei Enjoy 9S – Mid-November
  • Huawei Miamang 8 – Mid-November
  • Honor V20 – Late October
  • Honor 20/ 20 Pro – Late October
  • Honor 10 Youth Edition – Mid-November
  • Honor Magic 2 – Late October
  • Honor 20i – Mid-November

Source
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Bakit hindi ko ma update to huawie y7 premi 2018 kahit update ko sa wifi nag field sya.. bakit kaya..?

Baka my idea ka dito salamat sa abala

Screenshot_20191119-023707.png

Attachments

Sa December 2019 pa raw ang beta.

Steps to Register and Download EMUI 10 Beta Update on Huawei Nova 3i
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. will be available in the beta version at first for Huawei Nova 3i. If you want to test out the beta update then follow the below steps and join the program.
  • First, download the Huawei Beta app for your Huawei Nova 3i from You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
  • Then launch the app and login with your Huawei ID. Use or create the ID using email or mobile number.
  • Search for an eligible beta campaign then tap on sign up.
  • Once you have successfully signed up, Huawei will provide the OTA update automatically on your Huawei Nova 3i.
  • That’s it. Enjoy!
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Under evaluation pa si nova 3i, so may chance maka sama tayo. P30 lite nga kasama same chipset lang naman kay 3i, sa camera lang amg pinagkaiba

Sir a

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. will be available in the beta version at first for Huawei Nova 3i. If you want to test out the beta update then follow the below steps and join the program.
  • First, download the Huawei Beta app for your Huawei Nova 3i from You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
  • Then launch the app and login with your Huawei ID. Use or create the ID using email or mobile number.
  • Once you have successfully signed up, Huawei will provide the OTA update automatically on your Huawei Nova 3i.
  • That’s it. Enjoy!
San po yung link? Mag sign up ako.

• That’s it. Enjoy!
Wait nalang yung para sa Nova 3i :)
Anyways thanks sa info sir.

Back