3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png

worldmap.png

Short description:
Exiled Kingdoms is a single-player RPG that takes place in a huge interactive world that you can move around freely.

Description:
Gain experience, find new treasures and allies and plunge into the final battle between humanity and the forces that want to destroy it!
This is a standalone game that does not require an internet connection. Unlike some other RPGs in recent years, Exiled Kingdoms is not a linear grip of levels, but an open world. You decide where to go, what to do and with whom to be friends! Explore mysterious ruins, fight for the liberation of slaves or join influential factions; The choice is yours. An introduction to history: a dark tale and a bold new world: A century ago, the Andorran empire was destroyed by the magical cataclysm that led
Horrors in our world; Humanity has been almost destroyed. Many thousands managed to avoid sailing to the Imperial colony of Varannar: a wild island, dangerous and unexplored. Distrust and accusation made it impossible to elect a new Emperor, and the four Exiled Kings were declared. Currently, the kingdoms of Ragtag are still struggling to survive in harsh land, often waging war with each other. Empire and Horror for many are simply old legends and tales.

Features:
• Real-time fighting against all kinds of different monsters and animals, from vicious goblins to violent minotaurs and wyverns. • Explore all kinds of environments freely: forests and caves, cities, ancient tombs and remote valleys.
• Customize your character by choosing between 4 classes, 40 skills and hundreds of different items.
• Dozens of quests to solve, many of which have unique rewards.
• Talk with hundreds of non-player characters, unravel secrets, gather friends and enemies.
• The swarm of the world is free, the game is completely non-linear, and you can pretty much go anywhere. Become a tomb robber or bounty hunter, it's up to you!
• Work on your reputation to become the hero of one or more kingdoms or guilds. In the end, you can become a knight, a high magician, a hero ... or a thief.

Enjoy my friends 🥰😘👋🤘👍
Download the Mod unlocked location full
Due to the blocking of my links by the site administration
Substitute (.com we write in English letters.com)
And you download the game)

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Version games UNLIMITED MONEY ✌😉👌🥰
DOWNLOAD
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. 🤘👋👌🥰😉

Attachments

Last edited:
good ol' days..
i remember back when i was struggling for equipments that i stayed near the first town killing monster one after the other hahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.