What's new

Closed Lowest 20pesos payout bot betting #forbidden#

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadjs7

Addict
Reaction
▶TELEGRAM BOT
➡Para sa mga mahilig sa betting games dyan ito napaka dali manalo You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Info:
➡Paying
➡Pag ka register may free 5pesos pang bet
➡Minimum payout is 20pesos 👌🏼

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, thank you for sharing. I really like placing bets, it's my hobby. I guess placing bets in telegram should be really comfortable, as it's anonymous and really easy to use. No need to register on different sites and so on. I used to play best on different online ******s like slot deposit pulsa, which is a very good and trustworthy online ******. However, I think that I am going to move to its betting analogue on telegram. I will check it, and if it doesn't have any bugs and problems, I will be using it permanently.

Hi there, thank you for sharing. I really like placing bets, it's my hobby. I guess placing bets in telegram should be really comfortable, as it's anonymous and really easy to use. No need to register on different sites and so on. I used to play best on different online ******s like slot deposit pulsa, which is a very good and trustworthy online ******. However, I think that I am going to move to its betting analogue on telegram. I will check it, and if it doesn't have any bugs and problems, I will be using it permanently.
I wanted to add that that it's a really nice bot, but You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. is still better. However, I am going to play on it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
jawaa123

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors