What's new
  • Welcome to PHCorner Forums. Take a moment to Sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as: All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

Help HELP: HOW TO UNBLOCK SUN SIM

Jvts777

Leecher
Reaction score
Good evening everyone . Is there any working way that i can try to unblock my sun sim. Thanks in advance. God bless po...

Jvts777

Leecher
Barts is it still working?? Cause that is what i was doing before everytime i get blocked and its works perfectly. I just recently tried that to my 2 smart sim that got blocked last month and it didnt work. For the both 2 diff smart number

B A R T S

Grasshopper
Barts is it still working?? Cause that is what i was doing before everytime i get blocked and its works perfectly. I just recently tried that to my 2 smart sim that got blocked last month and it didnt work. For the both 2 diff smart number
alam ko working pa rin sa sun. ewan ko lang sa tnt at smart.

PHC rines88

Eternal Poster
kaka try lqng nun kakilala ko kahapon. ok naman. baka deads na sim mo talaga. bili kana bago.
paanong dead po eh nakakatawag at nakaka message pa naman ako.. wala lang talaga syang data.. try mo din po mag get pin ngayon sa sun mo

Unanswered Topics