What's new

Closed SHINOMIYA KAGUYA (background blending) (psd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleatrix

Forum Expert
Solutions
Reaction
KAGUYA.jpgBrowser-Preview-tmp.gif

SAUCE LINKS
SHINOMIYA Render:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Background:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

-Photoshop Plugins used-
Knoll Light Factory:

VSCO ρrémíùm Filters:
https://phcorner.net/threads/509809/

PSD:

Attachments

Last edited:
Di po ako artist, Hobby ko lang po talaga ang mag edit sa photoshop ng mga 2D images. ✌
and ano ung GAP?
Ahh okay po, akala ko ikaw mismo yung nagdraw dun sa character hehe. Graphic Artist of the Philippines ang GAP po. Ano pong mga gamit mong plugins sa PS?

Ahh okay po, akala ko ikaw mismo yung nagdraw dun sa character hehe. Graphic Artist of the Philippines ang GAP po. Ano pong mga gamit mong plugins sa PS?
nah, i can't even draw a normal tree lmao.
Regarding naman sa mga plugins na gamit. andyan na po sa thread ko or are you asking about my other plugins that's not listed in this thread?

You can download the PSD and learn how he did the finish product above which is really nice blending. (forgot to use quote, but I'm replying to the message above)

Pretty good to use as wallpaper tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.