What's new

Openline ZLT P25 GLOBE

bluefox19

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Mga ka phcorner baka makatulong sa mga naghahanap Kung paano iopenline ang bagong model na globe na ZLT P25 visit nyo na lang po ang video ni sir jhowel. phc.onl/#forbidden#/qCHTewXk7LQ

Note: 100% working I used now sun sim on my globe ZLT P25 modem. Sana makatulong..
Credits to sir Jhowel Gracio Huerto

Last edited:
Hi, can you please assist me with the admin password for this modem? I have already openlined, but I require the ability to modify APN settings and band frequencies. Primary issue is APN settings as the modem is locked to 4g and 4glte bands. I cannot get 4g signal here and would like the ability to use HSPA+ instead. Appreciate any replies that can help me.

Boss sa sticker na nakakapit sa modem malapit sa sim card slot andun ung info about username at password

It does, but it says username=user password=@l03e1t3, this user does not give modem admin access.

Ito ay, ngunit sinasabi nito username = user password = @ l03e1t3, ang gumagamit na ito ay hindi nagbibigay ng access sa modem admin.

Boss Yan Ang aking user at password now.. napasok mo n ba yan nung Hindi pa naoopenline gamit Ang user at password n yan?

"User" is not an administrator user account. It has functions not available for adjustment. "Admin" has all features unlocked and configurable. I have access to the modem as "User" but not "Admin". I need access as "Admin" to the router.

I'm sorry, I can see your missunderstanding is because of the language barrier. I cannot translate this to tagalog for you properly.