What's new

Closed pa help naman po!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
72402381_457470624869657_674457638116786176_n.jpg

ayyy ito po pala

Attachments

Napaka dali lang nyan e. Nawalan na din ako ng ganang mag share dito. Puro pa spoon-feed mga nagpo-post e. At saka ang dadaling mga problem pinopost pa gaya nito. Nung studyante ako di naman ako ganyan kahit masasabi kong average IT student lang ako that time.

Napaka dali lang nyan e. Nawalan na din ako ng ganang mag share dito. Puro pa spoon-feed mga nagpo-post e. At saka ang dadaling mga problem pinopost pa gaya nito. Nung studyante ako di naman ako ganyan kahit masasabi kong average IT student lang ako that time.

I can't disagree with this. The problem I see often that plagues most posters is not really the programming itself but failing to read docs and research examples.

I don't mind helping people who have exhausted Google for resources (in most cases that really rarely happens unless you are working on something really new or out of standard practice). But people who haven't tried spending a minute of reading the first page of a doc or manual file deserves some <insert action here>.

I can't disagree with this. The problem I see often that plagues most posters is not really the programming itself but failing to read docs and research examples.

I don't mind helping people who have exhausted Google for resources (in most cases that really rarely happens unless you are working on something really new or out of standard practice). But people who haven't tried spending a minute of reading the first page of a doc or manual file deserves some <insert action here>.
Unfortunately, this seems to be an endemic problem in Phils, facilitated by abysmal educational system. Education providers tolerate this kind of attitude. While students do not even want to exert a bit of creativity, effort and resourcefulness.

And after 4 years of "study", students are awarded with this and that title, while barely knowing anything about their chosen field.

No wonder, we are still stuck in the dark ages, and I'm not seeing it changing for the better any time soon.

Last edited:

Correct! Post this kind of query on Stackoverflow, Codeproject, C-Sharpcorner and Xda and you'll surely be reading sarcastic, rude comments by your fellow. And worse, you might be banned and kicked. Theres no room for stu****ty there.

Status
Not open for further replies.