What's new

Closed Start-up : Need collaborators Android Studio Java-based App

Status
Not open for further replies.

akoypenoy

Addict
Reaction
Hello.
I am a student and still learning about Android studio. I am using Java based Android Studio programming language. My app is for PWDs and has Utility Model/Copyright already. I need collaborators who can help me grow it into a real business. I already have a marketing team and I am the sole programmer. Pero I'm still learning, so if anyone wants to help me either part-time or full time, we can make this big.

I hope that there's someone who can help me transfer my app's code into Android Studio (java based) code. Hopefully, someone who will help me build this dream and establish a company.
What my app is about:
1.) Texting app for hearing-impaired.
2.) Translation from one character to another.
3.) Educational app for PWDs.
People I need:
1.) Passionate in helping our country and fellow Filipinos.
2.) Committed.
3.) Creative and a Problem solver.
4.) Risk taker.
5.) Have a vision and is future-oriented.
6.) Rational and calm. With good temper and attitude.

Please do care to message me or comment. As much as possible, Filipino din sana ang gustong tumulong. Kasi tayong Filipinos lang ang makakaunawa ng malalim sa pangangailangan ng ating bansa. Through technology, we can make this world a better place. Specially for those with disabilities.
Thanks!

Im a C#/VB.Net/SQL Server/Crystal Reports/RDLC/BatchCode Programmer with a basic coding knowledge of C++ and Java(which is C# similar).

Im interested but im a bit from a different league to yours. I am from one of those who fall from your "People I need" lists though.

Im a C#/VB.Net/SQL Server/Crystal Reports/RDLC/BatchCode Programmer with a basic coding knowledge of C++ and Java(which is C# similar).

Im interested but im a bit from a different league to yours. I am from one of those who fall from your "People I need" lists though.
How can I contact you?

How can I contact you?

You can reach me out through my facebook account arvin salvador aquio or through my mobile number 09452102959

And yeah I forgot to say that I dont develop Web kind of things. I only do desktop apps(Winforms) and Transact-SQL scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.